Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Brittney

P.U.S.H Pray Until Something Happens

Hi everyone I am new here, and this is my first time posting...I really would like everyone to join in with my family and I as we continue to pray for my son who is five years old and suffering from autism and seizures. The doctors say that he won't talk or won't completely be seizure free, I refuse to believe this because I know that my healer is God and he has the last say! Please pray with me as we bind this up and send it back to the pits of hell!!!! And lastly, please pray for me for strength and wisdom as we move forward...I am praying for a job and transportation, I have been out of work for three years taking care of my son but seems to be having a hard time.
Thank you and God Bless,
Sister in Christ Brittney :glory:

i will be in feverent prayer for you and you son. what are your names dear? God knows who im praying for but i like for the enemy to hear your name so every blasphemous thing coming against you and trying to hinder your blessings will know they are to keeps thier hands off Gods annointed!!!! i will be calling those things that are not as tho they were till the healing has manifested in your baby boy and you have your dream job. just let me know when these things come to pass soi can share in the strongmans spoils when you get the victory..dan

Dan,
God Bless you. My name is Brittney and my son's name is Jamari. And yes I will be sure to share my testimony as soon as they come to pass.

Father, I come into agreement with Brittney for the restoration of her sons health and your blessing upon her life.
In Jesus name