Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zoonie

Spot the Differences!

Zoonie's done a little tweaking to his Christmas living room...how many differences can you find?
Remember to mention ALL the differences

and this is after he finished (I think he had a little too much egg nog in the meantime!) congratulations

All fully correct answers will be numbered, and 3 winners will be drawn randomly.
PM me your list and post here to say you entered please.

Prize: Christmas foods from 2009

Yes please. I guess I took that bit for granted really, will edit first post

You can add to, or change your answers, that's ok - our comps are fun, we don't want to get too stressed about them.

Don't forget the TWIST!
:winked:

so far entrants are

1. Mangoberri

2. Tweety40

3. Lucky Strike

clair a bell wrote:
how many differences are there or do we just have to work it out lol Smile

LOL, yes, on your own - more than 15 though congratulations

Still no one's said the big difference that staring you in the face (as posted) :winked:

The clue is in the word TWIST *whistles innocently*

Am off to bed now, thanks for playing, see you tomorrow.

xaxaxaxaxa! ok... i'll try to figurite now congratulations (i'm sleepy too so my spelling is... well i rather not talk about it,.. Ashamed )

*shouts and cheers and waves and :dancing: I'VE FOUND YOU!!!!

Hi hello good afternoon

DawnyDawn wrote:
*shouts and cheers and waves and :dancing: I'VE FOUND YOU!!!!

Hi hello good afternoon

hi! please check your facebook link because it doesn't work properly. just copy-paste your profile page link. if you have any problems and need more help please check this link: http://www.petsociety.forumotion.com/forum-help-and-advice-f5/how-to-add-your-facebook-link-t5616.htm

Lucky Strike

-------------------

Have fun congratulationscongratulationscongratulations

Agh! another privacy issue I think Anastasia, I'll try and help Dawn tomorrow.

* I'll be closing this competition tomorrow, so please all get your answers in by Noon GMT Monday"

phew! i just pm'd you my really drawn out answers that probably don't make too much sense... sorry! lol

Zoonie wrote:

* I'll be closing this competition tomorrow, so please all get your answers in by Noon GMT Monday"

xaxaxa! most probably yeah.. congratulations well i hate facebook for that!

Lucky Strike wrote:
Zoonie wrote:

xaxaxa! most probably yeah.. congratulations well i hate facebook for that!

I PMd Dawn's Facebook as our threads usually move on a lot before she gets back here. She'll get it sorted don't worry.

OK, I have 13 entries, the ones from here and now and some I owe from the previous comp that was lost before it was finished over in our old home.

I have

1. Pinchy
2. Tweety
3. Luckystrike
4. Ponyboy
5. Esperia
6. Tanya
7. Smorkle
8. Mangoberri
9. Mylady
10. Dawnydawn
11. Bee
12. Toulouse
13. Novia

As it's Christmas everyone gets a TWS food for even playing, and a grand winner will be announced - everyone did really well at spotting, so I don't really care who get the most.

I'll type up the notes I made as I changed it, and announce the overall winner tomorrow.

If you're not already on my friend list please do send a F/R and note C&G - thanks ♥️

Novia, I got your message but you didn't need to redo this one, I counted the people I could identify who had done it last time and sent prizes already to everyone on my friend list.

Anyone else who's not on my friend list needs to send me a request NOW please congratulations

myladyyawo wrote:
Thank you so much for the yule log Zoonie congratulations Congrats to the winner congratulations

Thanks Sara, seriously I am so short of time lately that Zoonie isn't even doing his visits, so we dropped off at least one item of TWS food just for playing congratulations

I'm a bit useless at competitions, but it's only a bit of fun hey?

Novia won the whole thing, she entered twice (the different pics I posted on our old forum and this new set of pics) but I'll drop more food gifts off as I get time to visit - really sorry I am not getting to do even 20 visits a day at the moment, I hope you liked the silliness and fun of the competition anyway.