Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SisterinChrist

Prayers to manage, an boldness

so i got thsi new job.. finaly not a contract.. i finally have benefits!! PTL. after soooooooo many years happy dance Praise GOD!!

but the job is tough, it's a senior role.. I am nervous. I never had to manage people
I need SERIOUS prayers praying praiseGod I would so appreciate it...
it' was my 1st day an i was so overwhelmed.. I know :jesuschrist: is w/me..
but i need prayrs .. for boldness.. an to be able to manage... i t's so much work...

Bless You praying

I was reading these scriptures just today--
Joshua 1:8 "This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth but you shall meditate in it day and night that you may observe to do according to all that is written in it for then you will make your way prosperous and then you will have good success."

Peter thought he was bold, but when Jesus was being crucified he ended up denying Jesus. But then, once he received the Spirit of the Lord, he (Acts 4:1-13) confronted the rulers, elders, scribes and high priests and proclaimed the saving power of Jesus.

Zechariah 4:6 "Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit, says the Lord of Hosts."

So Lord, fill Sister In Christ with your spirit and help her with this job, Amen.

Well congratulations Sister!!!!! God is good!!! he gave you a position of influence and that is an honor.

I prayed for you already and let me encourage you with something. All that you've been through with your jobs...all of the things you've learned over the years...has brought you to this season of your life. You already HAVE what it takes to do this job BEYOND the expectations they have on you. Why? Because Christ is in you and HE IS the Hope of Glory. Don't rely on what you know in your own mind, but pull on WISDOM Himself and ask the Holy Spirit to guide you each day. That was my prayer for you moments ago.

You have an advantage because you have the Spirit of God inside of you doing it for you. He enlightens and illuminates your mind. He gives you witty ideas to enhance and make things run much smoother. The Bible says that because you are a child of God, EVERYTHING you put your hands to prospers.

So I'm sharing this with you because all you need is a different perspective of who you are when you walk through the doors of your job each day. You are the one GOD HAS CALLED to do what you do and to have a Godly influence over the ones you are leading. What an honor girl...what an honor!!!!!

Be at peace!!!!

wen i read the title of this fred, i had the scrip ,, god has not given u a spirit of fear but one of powa, love anna sound mind, ,, so dont ,, jus hold lordys hand an walk thru ur day, i guess its like goin 2 skool 4 the first day, ,,,, ,, D,, is it playtime yet, lol!

big hug 2 to ALL!! thank you so much!!

Debrh- ive been saying those verses..thy encouraged me so much.. Bless You

Chollete wow... Bless u girl!! Amen praiseGod im soooo encouraged!! and thank for ur prayers.. Amen :goodpost: im so encouraged

Dee.. u da best!! thats encouraging... :yeahthat: Bless You you da man!

Lola.. thanks for coming in agreement w/all.. ur always a blessing to me

:ilovethissite: i feel much better today..so thank u all for ur prayers and encouraging words... May the Lord bless you and keep you!!!
u guys really blessed me huggins

,,,,,,,,, d,,,yes id love cream wiv mi koffy ,,ohh a chocolate eclair inDeed,, betta in d