Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SisterinChrist

just cant take it anymore..

ever since i got my new job..which i know is frm God..ive had so much coming against me bandaid now the contract work that i did is giving me a hard time 2pay me for the mnth i worked for them sigh im just tired... crying I dont wanna fight...

praying I need :jesuschrist:

i am just so tired.. feel like so much is against me. i keep getting hurt .. But i blve GOD can do anything... :jesusfish: :jesuspic: praiseGod

Please pray for me..evn after my breakthru its been tough.. though Gods good and faithful.. I knwo HE will deliver me..

thank u ..
God bless u all

Sister...you are on a different level and from what I've been experiencing is that each new level appears to have stronger tests. I think what we misunderstand about blessings and promotion is that it attracts more attacks. When I FINALLY received my job, I let my guard down a little because I fought and fought and when the job came, I kicked back and exhaled. Little did I know, I had the attack of my life awaiting me through my co-workers, who weren't happy to see me there.

I used to hear preachers say, all of the time, "newer levels, bigger devils". I'm not sure how scriptural that is, but I guess you can see it in the story of David. While God had him hidden in the pastures with the sheep, he fought the bear...then the lion...then Goliath. It's apparent that each battle prepared him for the next battle.

God showed me, a year before I got my job, a dream. I didn't know what it meant until after I received my job. God was using my co-workers to take me to the place he prepared for me. That was a LONG and HARD season, but God has prevailed.

This is a time to stand in your authority and fight with the Word as your Sword. It doesn't feel good, but ask God to help you find that place of peace...so that even when the rains and the winds rage around you, your heart will be peaceful KNOWING that God LOVES YOU.

I will be praying for you. The devil has to take his hands off of YOUR INCREASE!!!

thank u for the time u took to encourage me.. GOD bless u

i called TBN today for a prayer and they hung up on me bandaid thn i called again..an told the lady an she just ignore what i said, jus said in rude way "whats ur name! an what do u want prayer for!" i said miss i just said this lady hung up on me? an she ignred it an said ok so whats ur name? bandaid its like when it rains it pours..

an i had sent them $ in past... its like thy r tape recorders just talk like a robat
whatvr.. i dnt even care..

thanks for ur prayers and support.. it really means a lot 2 me..
God bless u

ugh,, lord i lift up sisda b4 u,, shes feelin ,,, bring peace an calm 2 her situation,, ,,ur in her boat,, calm that storm, u her,, ,,,,, D

dreamster wrote:
ugh,, lord i lift up sisda b4 u,, shes feelin ,,, bring peace an calm 2 her situation,, ,,ur in her boat,, calm that storm, u her,, ,,,,, D
Amen!

Dearest LORD and loving master, I lift to you the wellbeing of our beloved sister and I pray right now Lord in the name of Jesus. Father touch her with thy loving hands bring SisterinChrist into thy presence and bless her abundantly with thy loving mercy. Thank you LORD that your grace is sufficient and you know before we make this plea, thank you LORD that you bless her with the knowledge of truth, thy truth, in her life. I pray you bless her with peace and that you fill her with the blessed healing of thy Holy Spirit. Father I pray LORD that you calm the storms surrounding her let all be still in your mighty presence, intervene father and remove all hindrances from upon her path, in the name of Jesus. Bless her indeed dear master I ask this blessing fall upon SisterinChrist,(The LORD God of your fathers make you a thousand times so many more as ye are, and bless you, as he hath promised you!) In the mighty name of Jesus, unto God be all the Glory, Amen

happy dance Glory Be To God happy dance