Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gaiamaiden

Past Room Of The Week Entries Christmas Is Getting Closer

there is my entry santas factory....santa with his company elfs starting his trip
hohoho merry x-mas and happy new year

My entry:

Ho Ho Ho!
The elves already made the present for the good children and they put them in the big machine! The machine instantly wraps the present and they are ready to put in Santa’s sleigh! Smile
And the desk in the right is Santa’s desk! He has a list of the naughty and good children!
Merry Christmas everybody! ?

This is my First entry in this competition

Lights off
 christ10.jpg

Lights On
 christ11.jpg

Ooohhh!! Santa and his 2 helpers( Elfy and Gingy) took a rest in my Christmas room.

This is my Christmas kitchen.....In this room Dixy everyday cook delicatess food........Dixy will have nice Christmas dinner with her friends in this room.......Hope you like it.....if you want you can to come to my kitchen to have dinner with my pet.........=))

Joe99 wrote:
My entry:

Ho Ho Ho!
The elves already made the present for the good children and they put them in the big machine! The machine instantly wraps the present and they are ready to put in Santa’s sleigh! Smile
And the desk in the right is Santa’s desk! He has a list of the naughty and good children!

omg, i love it!!

Joe99 wrote:
My entry:

Ho Ho Ho!

I love your toy factory/santa office... haha!!

tweet40 wrote:

omg, i love it!!

Thank you! Suddenly I have an idea to make Santa's workshop! Smile

haha_13 wrote:

I love your toy factory/santa office... haha!!

Thank you Smile I'm glad that someone like it

here is mine...hope someone likes it Smile
and by the way..i like all your entries...all of you have done a great job Smile

here is my entry

it is santas kitchen were they have cooking a good christmas dinner and cake to the christmas eve

light swits off

hope ihr like it
with the light swits on

no yours is pretty too hun, I really like the icicles and the snow globes where you have them placed. Looks nice. They all look great Smile Everyone here is so creative congratulations

OMG
your rooms are fantastic
I can't wait to join the competition later

yes......:DDDD....i forget this.........i hope that this competition will contain in 2010..........this is great competition and i post my room every week ..........i love it........:DDDDD

i cant wait to see ho is the last 2009 winner.................i have one win this year i hope that i will win in 2010......:DDDDD

Hi, Happy holidays everyone! If it isnt too late for entries, I'd like to submit an entry please.

This is the facade of Ewoks' gingerbread house, with his home made giant lantern. Lanterns are a big part of our country's holiday celebrations, and most houses hang them outside to make the environment more festive!

Hope you like it Smile

lights off:

lights on:

SANTA IS GIVING A GIFT TO ANIMALS.

and