Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cholette

Dreamless Seasons

I'm interested in knowing what everyone knows about seasons where you don't dream at all. I'm going through one of those seasons right now where I haven't had a dream in a few months or so. I'm wondering if it has anything to do with this new prophetic mantle I'm walking in now. It seems like ever since my pastor has been calling on me to minister prophetically in church meetings, the dreams have stopped.

Not sure if one has to do with the other, but just wondering if any of you have experienced this and have something to share regarding it.

Hi cholette! I have noticed my dream come and go in clusters...I was wondering the same thing. Would love to hear all the comments...though I did find something interesting last week. I went to bed a little earlier, and woke up with like 4 remembered dreams in ONE night!!! So, Im wondering if going to bed too late may have something to do with my dry seasons of dreaming at all....anyone else had this too?

I've had those periods. It could mean multiple things. It could mean someone has to do what God told them to do before. Maybe, it's a dry season and God wants us to be closer. That's my personal experience and a good guess (not in that order). I depends on your personal circumstances. Ask God.

ok,, um i havnt really had that but, ive herd that lordy grows us up, in our giftgs etc,, i wood say ur moveing frm drms 2 werds/visions, ,,,,,,,,,, D,,steadfast,,immovable in da lord, lol!

Yes I have seasons where I only have one or two dreams..then seasons were I have like 8-12 or more in one night. I'm not really sure why?

I've had that too. I think for me it was going to bed too late and waking up too early as well has having tossed and turned all night. During those times I usually didn't get much sleep.

I go in spurts. I have a dream each night for a while, then none, then a dream for a little while then stop. I am in the season of having dreams on and off. No worry here.....just waiting on him.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

Thanks everyone...I guess there is no true reason why it's happening. I'm good with it...it just came to me to see if anyone else experienced this and see if you understood the reasoning behind it.

There hasn't been this long of a "drought" of dreaming for me, for as long as I can remember except a time where I was taught away from praying in the spirit. When I did that, I didn't dream for FIVE YEARS. Once I started praying in the spirit again, the dreams came back...strange, but true.

Thanks again for you input...I appreciate it!! hee hee

I experience no dream sometimes when im stressing or anxious ..
and then at times when im suppose to keep seeking Him and he starts again...