Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xPink.Pixel.Princessx

Have you ever been gift bombed??

I have just logged into PS and noticed it was really really struggling to load. When it finally loaded i see that i have loads and loads of gifts waiting at my door. I cant even move and its taking forever just to clear one gift.

Does anyone know how i can move thease faster??

Please help lol

:pinkjello:

hmm... when you open the gift open the chest. it will stop the pet's dance... so instead of a minite it takes less than 7 seconds to open the gift. congratulations

atleast are they good gifts?

never thought of suggesting that and i do that myself!!! must be getting tired lol, have you got man left to open lol

clair a bell wrote:
never thought of suggesting that and i do that myself!!! must be getting tired lol, have you got man left to open lol

Im guessing i have quite a few left to open still. Its getting less laggier and iv found a way of opening them faster.

I open a box..leave the page and go to another page on the net(This fourum lol) then go back to PS....open another box...then open/close my chest and keep repeating it over and over again lol.

Seems to be opening it faster.

Dont know if i made any sense thou. if not...Ill try and explain properly for pepople who get bombed in the future lol.

clair a bell wrote:
where are they from Smile

They are from alot of people in my neighbourhood. they must have spoken to each other and ganged up on me lol.

I suppose it serves me right for doing it to them in the past lol.

clair a bell wrote:
i wish people did it too me lol, everything is too much lately with all the new stuff lol

you know what we should do!!

I think i may make a thread where people sign up....who dont mind getting gift bombed.

Then....One by one...we can all bomb them with gifts. Maby gifts that we dont want or just new items that we have spare and we can give away. I think thats a pretty good idea. Who thinks it is??

xPink.Pixel.Princessx wrote:
clair a bell wrote:
i wish people did it too me lol, everything is too much lately with all the new stuff lol

you know what we should do!!

I think i may make a thread where people sign up....who dont mind getting gift bombed.

Then....One by one...we can all bomb them with gifts. Maby gifts that we dont want or just new items that we have spare and we can give away. I think thats a pretty good idea. Who thinks it is??

i think it sounds like a good idea but maybe you should run it by gaia 1st Smile see what she thinks :blush2: :

oh woah o.o I've gotten gifts before but not that many hehe Congrats to you and the sweet angel of yours Smile

Nice you got so many gifts. Try hitting the toggle button at the top right next to the volumn symbol. Good luck!

Gift bombs are awesome!!!!!!! I haven't had time to play PS much so missing way too much. At least I can save the money I have for future trades Smile I like to gift bomb every now and then Smile

oh! congratulations so nice for you to have angels in your neighbourhood!!! I guess everyone has a guardian angel I have help some of my friends too!!! once i spend 15,000 coins to help a friend of mine make her dream house!!!because she does not have many friends

I know what to do, do what i always do when opening gifts and sending lots of them, lower the quality, if you need help just ask x

the idea about gift bombers comp/giveaway/howeveryouwanttocallit:) is good, but confusing....
yeah, you should suggest it to gaia, and maybe she'll be able to do it...

Guest Guest
all sounds good to me . i like the thought of signing in and been over run with pressies yeahhhhh.

Guest Guest

as if presents aren't a good thing

that'll make my day if i got giftbombed haha! congrats anyways with all those gifts. i can only suggest what others did and just lower the quality and click the chest button every time. Smile

Guest Guest

I've got gift bombed a couple of times... Smile
I'll post pictures later Smile

Guest Guest

oh no,deleted the pictures SadSadSadSadSad

I've been gift-bombed a couple of times but no more than 40-50 gifts! Smile

Gift-bombing is supposed to be fun for both the people who do it & the person who gets the gifts - a laggy PS and opening 100+ gifts for hours doesn't sound likea lot of fun to me..

I haven't ever been given 100 at a time.I gift a lot and sometime friend's will surprise me with several gifts.I just open my chest when she dances and she stops and the gifts open.

random gift giving is the funnest thing to do,no reason,just to brighten someone's day Smile

Gift Bombing rocks. I've been gift bombed and it's so exciting and fun (though it does make everything laggy for me too lol) And I've gift bombed others, including my mom where I could sit in here by here when she opened PS and saw tons of gifts to open. And others too. And it's fun to giftbomb someone else as well. All around good deal. Can't afford to do it much though now as PS economy due to the box trick being buggered with, and the hackers has gone pffft.

Guest Guest

I've gift bombed 10 of my friends,with apples and veggie soups Smile