Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Linda Irish

Its not a stroke ....it is a brain tumor, Linda Irish

I pray that the angel of death will back away from you Linda...

I ask Jesus that you step close to Linda... so many people agreeing with Death that he can take her... I want to wave a banner, large and colourful and say NO.

I know that Linda is okay with coming home Jesus, is that what you want? To take your girl home?

I see her lying with her head on your lap, she is asleep, you are stroking her hair. I asked you, what about Linda? I said to you, I know that cancer cannot kill her. But have you opened a door to bring her home?

I will wait on your answer... maybe you will not answer me, it is not like I need to know, I just want to pray for Linda, pray that she is healed and i guess I am asking is that what you want? (Bit late I know, cos' I've been praying that since the beginning)

I can't hear Him here... I will come back.

Bless you Linda,

Di.

I pray with some friends tonight, I will be praying for you Linda... with love, Di.

I was especially encouragged tonight as we just got from UC SANFRANSISCO and we have a skilled surgeon thlkat has been doing this for 26 years....he says he can safely take out the bulk f the tumor...(not all) but our hope is that yes....thee de light from God will do the rest light=radiation we are securing another surgeon who used light for the delicate parts....we are following the lead from the dreams God is giving us and the confirmation of the dreams ans words from the saints. they are to call us tonight with a surgery day and date. right now, I walk with a cane...have struggled with speech and go in and out of cognitive difficulties....it is time for all my lessons to be learned and applied to my life....and to continue on to the next adventure in CHrist Jesus....do I hear an amen??????

And we are declaring complete removal and victory in Jesus name. Let me know the date Linda so I can call on all the saints to be interceding on your behalf.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

Wow this is answer to prayer Linda. I pray you respond well to the operation and treatment in His healing name, Amen.

Praying for you... praying that you are upheld and kept safe throughout the operation, praying that they get it all, praying that the light of Life will bring health to your bones and a smile to your face... praying that the radiation works and that you can move on after this to the new adventure and purpose God has for you.

Bless you, Di

Prase God for the good news,We came home after 6 wks chemo and integrated cyber type radiation a few days ago to get an mri.. The tumor was rediagnosed by Stanford as non operable terminal tumor that was aggressively spreading.aniplastic astrocytoma.
I had a tumor the size of 2 golf balls on my left side- and one then almost identical spread to the right side-in addition, causing cognitive and physical dissabilities. -millions of micro tumors like a milky way....all wanting to grow into big aniplastic astrocytomas. We know its all up to God and the report was great,The main tumor has shrunk and innactive. the second tumor filled with dead matereal and appears to be dead and all the microscopic minitumors have vanished completely.The greatest part of all this is the divine healing taking place in peace.feels like Ive been wrapped in Light the whole time. GOD HAS LED US THE WHOLE WAY.WE As a family are so thankful for Gods LOVE and care.

I am so moved and inspired by you all!!!!!! I am feeling full of JOY,all is well weither I stay here 50 more years or 50 minutes...but I feel I may be here awhile....

God has a list of missions for me.....still being walked out, I also got a word from God...I so love that!" Linda, anything that was to be accomplish in you or through you-you during this trial....it has already been done." I just feel so fulfilled and at peace.edp lovve you all.thankyou for the prayers of the saints
ne

Ohhh Linda, so good, such good news!!!

God does heal! I love that he "has a list of missions for you" :o)

Wow. I have heard two bits of good news in one week now... the four year old with cancer that I have been praying for for over a year was given 100% clearance of cancer too... amazingly he too has a lump left, it is in his spine, but it is inactive and dying and the bone around it is healing... he still has to go back for regular checks (for 6 years) but he was given 100% clearance...

It is so good to know you will be around Linda, so good to know that he cares, that he speaks to you, that he listens when his children pray.

Praise you God!!!!

Bless you Linda, :o)

Bless you heaps!

Diane happy dance

I am so happy for you Linda, for what the Lord is doing for you. Complete healing is yours in Jesus's name. Praise the Lord!