Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Deborah

God provided once again

A couple weeks ago I was at my wit's end. My stepmom, my husband and my nephew's infant daughter all had serious things going on with their health, I got food poisoning myself and then to top it all off, my clothes dryer quit working.

Now in the summer this would be no big deal--I could just hang the clothes out on the clothes line outside--but in the winter it's a lot harder to find places in the house to hang wet laundry, especially when one person in the house is in a wheelchair and needs his space to get around. The local laundromat is extremely busy, and the Lord warned me last year not to go there at night anymore. I prayed and discovered my clothes dryer would still dry a little bit if I put it on a medium heat setting. I found a place off the kitchen I could hang clothes from the ceiling. So my laundry and I limped along.

My husband suggested we buy a new dryer and put it on our credit card, but this just didn't feel right to me. God knew I needed a dryer so He would provide. If not, then I was just getting some missionary and patience muscle training. lol! Then a few days ago, money came from an unexpected source that didn't know how much I needed a new dryer. It was enough so I could buy a new one, ptl! When we went to the store, one just "happened" to be on sale--almost 40 percent off! It isn't fancy, but tonight it dried a large load in an hour! happy dance So my testimony is I'm glad I have a new dryer, but even more glad God saw my need!