Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lithiumkat

We Miss You!

I was just thinking how I really miss all the team that have not been around and how much basically everday conversation I really would have with them here on the board. Now that they have been on holiday vacations for awhile, I'm really starting to miss em!! I thought how great would it be to start a "we miss you" post and keep it going with comments and pictures that would be here to greet Steve, Lea, Kasi, Jwr, and HRMPotter and any other members on holiday still, whenever they get back.

I thought we could just put pictures that express how we miss them, and what they mean to us, or leave messages for those still away.

I know in particular I've missed the general chitchat and shooting the breeze with Lea and Kasi that I usually enjoy on the board. Thought I'd let you guys know Smile

Hope you're all having fun and that you will arrive home safe, sound, and happy and that we'll hear from you soon after that.

*hugs*

I think that is very sweet of you hun Smile I having them here too Smile

I think they will be back in a few days congratulations I they had a wonderful trip! The board hasn't been the same without them!

The mayor has returned!! congratulations its really good to be back (was a nice break away from work and where i live...been doing lots of retail therapy! lol)

thanks everyone for this thread and im sure the rest of the team will also be so happy to see this! congratulations

congratulations awww thanks all! congratulations

Back to the normal now! lol, and lots of things to be catching up on with PSFC over the coming days, ive had a week away and i have a whole week of thinking up new ideas now to put to action! congratulations

How has everyone been and did everyone have a fab new year?

Guest Guest
Welcome back Mr. Mayor!
How were your holidays?

I`ve missed you too Smile

welcome back mr mayor, you and the rest of the team have been missed, big hugs to you all xxx

Guest Guest
Again,welcome back! : D
Say hello to your family for me : )

Nice to see you back in the fray, Mr. Mayor. Smile Sales are always hard for me to resist too. I love to shop, but lucky for me, I live in a town that doesn't have the best possibilities for shopping...so I save money.

Guest Guest

thats an awesome thread congratulations !! yeah i am back too, since thursday! i had great time! congratulations

@Steve we have to talk

Thank you everybody ....we missed you too!! There is so much to catch up on it will take me a week to read it all ...
good to be back though and look forward to getting back into chat mode very soon xx

What a lovely thread lithiumkat...thanks

I think we are all back now from our holidays.....like kasi said though there is sooooooooo much to catch up on in here....so feel free to pm me with any gossip Laughing

hehe! for starters check the mods thread!

as for the rest... "check our lovelly threads! have a look around the cafe and other fun areas and don't forget to look our wonderful competitions! congratulations " Laughing

You're welcome, I just thought it would make you guys all feel better to know you were missed so much while you were gone. And put you in good spirits.

Welcome back jwr as well, hope you had a lovely vacation Smile