Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kasijab

Hi everybody ...I'm back .......

hi all ...hope you had a great christmas and Happy New Year to each and everyone of you

We had a great time in Florida ...very tiring though...and today getting home was a nightmare because of the weather ..we got diverted ...then had to get back to the original airport to pick up the car ..only to find we had a flat tyre ...and then had to drive home. A drive that took us 4 hours instead of the normal 2. But at least we are now here and all is well.

Will take me some time to read through things so please bear with me if I don't answer you straight away xxx

welcome back Kasi.........we missed you.................Happy New Year i wish you to all you wishes become true...................post some pictures from your vacation.................=))

Audrey!! So happy your back! Sorry to hear about your trouble getting home. But happy you had a great trip. I bet it feels nice to be back!

wellcome back!
first of all, happy new year Smile
now, how was the trip? did you go to disney land? Smile
post tome pictures of your vacation, i'm sure florida was fantastic:)

I'll put up some pics on facebook as soon as I am back in the land of the living ..and I have downloaded them onto the computer.

We spent New Years Eve in the Magic Kingdom in Disneyworld, with just about the rest of the US I think. I have never seen so many people in one place in my life.

We visiited every Disney park and Universal park at least once ...and some more than once. It was very tiring as well as very enjoyable. To see the faces of the little ones when they saw the characters was priceless... and yes, Lea got to cuddle tigger !!!

We had some lovely sunny and warm days ..but also a few cold ones too, esp at night time. Floriday at the moment is 20F below normal according to the news channel ..and it felt it.!! But nothing like here ..its been below freezing for most of the time we've been away, with no let up in sight yet! Thank goodness for central heating and thick, snuggly warm duvets !!

looking forward to seeing the pictures! So happy to hear you got so much out of your trip! congratulations

Sounds like a wonderful trip—glad you were able to do that and that you are back safe and sound. Happy New Year!

welcome back mummy kasi! we're very happy that you're back so with lea!! How's your vacation? WE do really miss you!! xoxo :acute: HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Welcome back! Hope you had a wonderful vacation in the States. Smile I was only two states away from you! lol

only 2 states... yeeeeah... cloooose.. (from what i know each state it's biiiig... but you're right... you have 52 [if i remember well] states there so... Ashamed )

Even the one state we were in is bigger than the UK I think !!! but nice to know we were closer to some of you than normal !! Are you experiencing the bad weather in your state too? They said on local tv in Floriday that it is 20F below normal temps at the moment ..and it felt it too!

It's very very bad with the weather and temps here in the midwest, been below freezing almost every night. Car's been having trouble. but more importantly...
SO GLAD YOU'RE BACK! Missed ya whole bunches! Glad you guys had a fun trip, and glad you are home safe despite difficulties getting there. Just think of it as something you'll have to laugh about far into the future now that it's over with Smile I agree, want to see pics also, once you get em up. I know you're probably trying to get over the shell shock of being gone, getting back, and getting yourself together again lol.

Welcome Back , Kasi! Really miss you , lea and the other ^^~

A few pictures (out of over 250) on facebook now if you would like to look. Anybody not on my friends list and would like to see them please send me a f/r with your forum name and I will add you with pleasure

Wow such great Pictures Audrey! Lisa you look so pretty! The kids look like they had a great time! Audrey there are no pictures of you hun? So much fun though. I loved Cinderella's castle lit up and the picture of the lights! Awww a Lisa you did hug tigger! So cute! Thank you for sharing Audrey!

Awesome pictures, I went and checked out the ones that are up haha and left you a buttload of comments on em too