Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ruth89

Please pray for my marriage

If anyone could pray for my marriage and for our whole family unit I'd appreciate it.

Thank you guys for your prayers I really appreciate it (I've edited out details due to their personal nature involving others and the problem is well on its way to being resolved now)

I'll pray. I think you should go for some christian family counseling and marital counseling. It might help.

Lord, I ask You to cover this family with Your Wings of Healing and Protection. I ask for complete physical restiration of every family member, total wholeness to their bodies, restoration of energy levels, in Jesus' Name! I ask for Your Light to shine into their hearts and show them how You see each and every one of them. Give them Grace, O Lord, to see each other exactly how You see them, Lord enlarge their hearts, make them tender and merciful to each other, knit them close together in unity so thay can stand against the enemy in You TOGETHER, supporting, loving, encouraging, blessing each other every single day! Lord, I draw the line of Your Precious Blood around their home so that no forces of enemy can penetrate this Divine Fence of Protection, in Jesus' Name! I decree that no weapon formed against husband, wife and daughter will ever prosper.
I command all the forces of darkness to lay down their weapons, restore everything that has been brokena dn get out of their home and get thrown into the pit, in Jesus' Name!
I pray, Lord, that You strengthen them, reveal this to their hearts and their minds that You are in total control, encourage their hearts, work Your Amazing miracles in their family like You did in mine! I fully trust You and PRaise You and Thank You that all is well with their souls!!! I declare You, Jesus, the Lord over this family and their situation! All is WELL!! In Jesus' Name!!!! Amen!

Thanks Astra and Jasmine very much for your prayer support, I really appreciate it. We had a good breakthrough today and I'm so grateful to God for His grace. What would we do without the unmerited favour of God's grace in the many times of our imperfections and trials!!

thank you :glory:

Amen and GLORY BE TO THE KING OF KINGS and LORD OF LORDS!!!!! Halleluiah!

Thanks Cholette and Daisy for your prayers huggins