Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Daisy

Agreement for appraisal value to come in and all to go smoothly with underwriting...

Praise God we found a buyer for our home who came through on the first day we put our home up for sale! Multiple offers brought these buyers to offer us our asking price by the second or third day of having it on the market. :praiseg-d: Now I am asking for all my faithful brothers and sisters to please join in agreement with us for the appraisal to come in at our asking price or higher, and that all goes super smoothly with the underwriting. Thank you so much!!!! praying praying Bless You

praying God is in-charge in everything. praying
I pray for favor to be upon you. In his name.

Hey Daisy,

Happy to pray in agreement with you! Trust the Lord! He has it all under control.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

Thanks Connie! I really appreciate your prayers! We have a second offer, waiting on appraisal and inspection.

Boy, those appraisals can take forever and that can be so nerve wracking! I pray all goes smoothly and you'll have peace through the whole transaction.

Thanks Deborah!! I really appreciate your prayers!! happy dance

Congratulations - that's very exciting and promising news - thanks God!
Praying in agreement with you for the price and underwriting Daisy!
praying

Update! Whew, house finally sold. Not for much, but at least we pretty much broke even. Im very thankful for Gods provision. Thank you for your prayers faithful ones!!!