Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xPink.Pixel.Princessx

Results are up!!!

I put this comment on their website under where the entries where published

'You gotta be joking me...Your telling me thease people came 1-20 place.....Is this a wind up....yeh some of them are really good but i have been throught ALL of the entries and found alot better ones then just ones of rooms....

Did you actually go all throught the entries...I dont think you did...and if you did...you need glasses!.

Did EA games have a say in thease results...Cause they could judge better with their eyes closed!!'

My little brother could make better entries then most of thease and hes 7!!! Im gonna ask him to make me an entry next time!!

Guest Guest
Don`t worry,you are our winner,and it will stay like that no matter what.

payfis11.gif
i left out, they are brainless, and tasteless
one more thing - you won

morally

Guest Guest

Yes...
Take no rush,I`m off to bed,have a re-e-e-e-eally busy day tomorrow...

So I`ll pick up the ID tomorrow.
Or if you could be super fast like lol

Guest Guest
tweet40 wrote:
 payfis10.gif
i left out, they are brainless, and tasteless
one more thing - you won

morally

Point taken!
MadMadMadMad

I agree hun, I think your entry was so much better than those!

Like I said to you, you are our winner...deffinately our Number 1

omg hun!!! total fix!!! you should have won Sad hate it when judges cant be bothered to go through all entries Sad

What is up with that candy cane robot? How does that have anything to do with ps? Your entries were awesome, ps just has really bad taste lol *Hugs*

Tainted Obsession wrote:
What is up with that candy cane robot? How does that have anything to do with ps? Your entries were awesome, ps just has really bad taste lol *Hugs*

kI think it has something to do with the game Crazy Planets? I do agree that it looks cool, but it's not very...related or look a like to the robots.

You're always number one in the competition in our eyes PinkPixelPrincess. Smile

So sorry you didn't win sweetie! I loved your entry! the house that got 3rd didn't even have a Christmas tree in it. I have to say that at least the person that one second put a lot of work into hers.. but so did you!! You definitely deserved to win!

I love your work, you are very talented. Don't let it bring you down! Hugs Smile

aw! don't be sad! i beleive that your work was amazing and i'm sure that just like everyone in this forum recognized your talent and we loved it soon in the competition playfish will see it too! i didn't like them too the top 20s only a few entries! the main point is not to give up and as many other people said already you are a winner to us!

im sorry again Sad

but i agree some of them are bad and you should have deserved to come in any of those places as i know you are talented Smile

@ CHOCOLATE<3

Like i have said in other threads...and probably this one..I havent checked...Some of them are nice...But most! of them are really horrible....I mean...Why would your choose a room...they has been thrown together and then print screened...over a piece of artwork that has been made from scratch...

Take 3rd place for instance...What is with the house...I would put that way at the bottom of the winners list....and number 20 somewhere at the top.

This thread is NOT based on my cross stitch because i decided to delete it from my entries....Iv got it here with me on the wall...I took it down because there were to many people doubting it and flaming my thread because and was finding every way possible to try and prove it was not real......I didnt want to rip it apart because it took me hours to do...

And why bring the multipul account thing into it...Everyone knows about that on here...Ill just refresh your memory...My family had accounts on there...Obviously witht he same IP...and also it wasnt because of that i got banned from there....I decided to have my own say and tell them some home truths...I suppose they then tried went throught everything to get me banned from the forum legitamatly...Thats why they banned me with a reason of: Unknown

Its probably me getting the wrong end of the stick(As usual) but if feels like to me that you are trying to put me down...trying to make me look like a bad person...Hense why you bought the cross stitch into it and the account on PF...
I dont know...Sorry if i have got it wrong...but everyone knows im not a bad person...
Anyways...Discussion over because im not getting into a rut over something as silly as this

you dont have to justify yourself hun.
We have supported you all the way through this competition because we believe in you and in your work. I agree with xPink.Pixel.Princessx that in some of those entries didnt deserve to be in winning positions. That is my opinion, which is what this thread is, peoples opinions.

What happened in TOF should not really be discussed in an open thread like this and I'm sorry chocolate but you shouldnt really of mentioned it. If xPink.Pixel.Princessx wanted to discuss what had happened then that is her decision, I dont feel you or anyone else should really talk about what has happened to someone else.

Please can we keep this thread friendly

Of corse we can Lea...hehe....I dont want to fall out with CHOCOLATE<3 over this...There is just no point...

Im not a mean person and neither am i going to be =).

I just wanted to make it known that i didnt do anything wrong and just incase someone thought i did...I explained it for them =).

<---I laughed so much at this smiley lol

I have been reading up on everything involving this contest and I'm really sorry that things didn't go as you hoped or anticipated. Being something of an artist myself, I can understand how much work you put into this and the disappointment you must be feeling.

I had a look at some of the 'winners' and I must admit that I was not all that impressed with what I saw. I guess because I am a Pet Society player and have never stuck with any of Playfish's other games. For me, there's only PS. That's also why you won't see me getting into the Restaurant City, Country Story, Crazy Planets games. I just don't have any interest.

Seeing as some of the winning entries were from those other games, you can see that my interest in looking at all the 'winning' entries was pretty much not there. If you had won, then I would have had another chance to admire your work.

That's just my opinion and that's why I won't darken the doorstep to the official forum. I find this one to be much nicer, and I am really glad that I submitted my song here instead of at any other forum.

Guest Guest

The only prize who deserves to win is the 1st one...
But your work deserves to be the 1st one!

You are our winner,and always will be!

xPink.Pixel.Princessx wrote:
@ CHOCOLATE<3

Like i have said in other threads...and probably this one..I havent checked...Some of them are nice...But most! of them are really horrible....I mean...Why would your choose a room...they has been thrown together and then print screened...over a piece of artwork that has been made from scratch...

Take 3rd place for instance...What is with the house...I would put that way at the bottom of the winners list....and number 20 somewhere at the top.

This thread is NOT based on my cross stitch because i decided to delete it from my entries....Iv got it here with me on the wall...I took it down because there were to many people doubting it and flaming my thread because and was finding every way possible to try and prove it was not real......I didnt want to rip it apart because it took me hours to do...

And why bring the multipul account thing into it...Everyone knows about that on here...Ill just refresh your memory...My family had accounts on there...Obviously witht he same IP...and also it wasnt because of that i got banned from there....I decided to have my own say and tell them some home truths...I suppose they then tried went throught everything to get me banned from the forum legitamatly...Thats why they banned me with a reason of: Unknown

Its probably me getting the wrong end of the stick(As usual) but if feels like to me that you are trying to put me down...trying to make me look like a bad person...Hense why you bought the cross stitch into it and the account on PF...
I dont know...Sorry if i have got it wrong...but everyone knows im not a bad person...
Anyways...Discussion over because im not getting into a rut over something as silly as this

im really sorry for mentioning it i really wasnt trying to bring you down Sad i really think you shouldnt of gotten all that grief and i will edit my post Sad

im not a fan of that forum at all and i am truly sorry and 100x more Sad

lea75 wrote:
you dont have to justify yourself hun.
We have supported you all the way through this competition because we believe in you and in your work. I agree with xPink.Pixel.Princessx that in some of those entries didnt deserve to be in winning positions. That is my opinion, which is what this thread is, peoples opinions.

What happened in TOF should not really be discussed in an open thread like this and I'm sorry chocolate but you shouldnt really of mentioned it. If xPink.Pixel.Princessx wanted to discuss what had happened then that is her decision, I dont feel you or anyone else should really talk about what has happened to someone else.

Please can we keep this thread friendly

I am sorry Lea , i didnt really mean to light a fire that was suppose to be burned .... i am truly sorry to both of you

you where already forgiven hehe

thankyou Smile

i know you are a nice person ... i should sometimes not say what i wasnt going to say in the first place i just got sidetracked and posted what i saw and not had thought about properly , im sorry again

Mage lvl8 wrote:
ikr? omg, the other entries are like, so simple... urs should've won

OMG lol...You know how you just typed...Im serious...sounds like me when im talking...You ever heard the people from the black country talk (No thats not rasist..Look it up on google hehe)

If i typed like i spoke on here no one would understand lol...Well maby a few but not many =P

Guest Guest
Thanks for replying back everyone...And thanks Lazar...thats so sweet of you =)....

But Lazar...Where is the PS font....Are you not addicted anymore lol

I`m just lazy

have to admit they were really bad if number 1 pic won god help us .