Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

A huge thank you to.........

GAIAMAIDEN....for doing such a fantastic job of looking after everything while majority of the admins were away the past few weeks. Not only was she doing her own duties, but she took on everyone elses...and did a great job as well!
Thank you so much...your hard work and help is very much appreciated, it helped a lot knowing that the group was in such safe hands

Also, a huge thank you to MANGOBERRI and LITHIUMKAT for helping out over the Christmas/New Year period as temporary moderators. Your experience and hard work has made a huge difference. Thank you both so much for everything you have done

Thanks GAIAMAIDEN, MANGOBERRI and LITHIUMKAT. You all did a really good job..Your are all fabulous people. Very kind and helpful....

And....It has to be said...even tho this is a thread to thank those 3 loverly people...
And im sure....everyone feels the same when i say a massive thankyou also for everything you have all done for this forum and its members...You are all extremely kind people...Very helpful.You are all very pure stars and we just cant thank you all enought...

Mr Mayor
Lea75
Gaiamaiden
Kasijab
jwr
HRNPotter
Gabu~
Smorkle
Myladyyawo
Chay
Clair a bell
Lucky Strike
Mangoberri

Everyone join me in a massive round of applause for the above people

Aww. thanks lea and PinkPierced Princess!

ooooo i like the new love pet society love petsocietyfan.com line.

xPink.Pixel.Princessx wrote:
Mangoberri wrote:
Aww. thanks lea and PinkPierced Princess!

ooooo i like the new love pet society love petsocietyfan.com line.

PinkPierced Princess!...Whos that =P

Haha, sorry. Ashamed

Lots of member's usernames to remember.

You all did such a wonderful job, we wouldn't have been able to make it with so many members of the team away without the three of you! Gaia you did a wonderful job running the forum while Steve and Lea were away! I'm sure it's not as easy as you all have made it seem! I am so proud to be a member of this team!

Lea it is so nice to have you back hun! You were missed congratulations

Thank you so much pinkpixelprincess Smile It's nice to know I do my little bit to help everyone out Smile Although I still don't know how the admins handle all that they do!

You're Welcome! And thanks everyone for the kind words of thanks. Lea, I am always willin to do anything within my ability to help out PSFC. This is a great place with lots of great people, and if there's anything I can do to help keep it that way, I sure do try. This place and everyone here mean so much to me. Here I can always find support and encouragement for every aspect of my life, and also find a safe haven to relax and be surrounded by friends and good times. I want everyone to find that here Smile Not just me. Thank you for all that you do as well hon. congratulationscongratulationscongratulations

Can I just add my thanks to what Lea said ..they did a great job keeping things running smoothly
Thanks also PPP ...and everyone else ...your words mean a lot xxx Ashamed

I am so pleased to say Lithiumkat has agreed to stay on as forum moderator Thank you so much hun xxx

Unfortunately due to school commitments Mangoberri was not able to commit to a full time position at the moment, but will hopefully be re-joining us again shortly Smile

Having done moderating in other places, I know how much of a commitment it is, so kudoes to all ot the people here who bring this forum and site to us. Itt's a huge amount of work, so my thanks to you.

Awww thanks Lea congratulations this thread really put a smile on my face

thanks for all the mods, you all worked so hard! I couldnt have done it without all of you xx