Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dreamster

my aunt,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

a long time ago,, wen i was a lill dee in the faith, i hadda aunt that i didnt know at all well cos during mi youth an yrs onwerd she lived in anotha country, ,,a very independant woman, resiliant an proud, ,, howeva in the fulness of time she grew old ,,an moved bak ,,an came 2 live wiv mi mom,, ,,my aunt was not in good health ,, eventualy she hadda number of strokes,, ,, an kud no longa move or talk, ,, her time 2 leave this place had come,, i went 2 visit 4 one last time, ,,we wernt close at all , but i knew i had one chance 2 speak about wiv ,, i got beside the bed, i held her hand,, i whispered in her if 2 squeeze mi hand if she kud undastand , me,,she did,, i asked if she wanted 2 receive as her saviour, an receive unto himself , well she squeezed mi hand ratha titely ,,i saw a few tears fall frm the corner of her eye,,i knew that she wud soon be safe wiv the lord,, i realised mi fear of sayin sumthing was nuthing 2 the joy that wud be on her face as that nite she passed away, ,,,,,i kinda feel its the most important thing ive dun in mi whole life, sumdays, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Oh wow, D! You are so blessed! May you never know the pain of having a loved one reject our wonderful Savior on their death bed!

That is totally awesome Dreamster. It reminds me of the first time I ever prayed with someone to receive the Lord Jesus into their hearts. I used to play a on line game and would talk alot with this one guy and he told me his story about how he was trying to get off drugs and get away from the gang he was with. He wanted to sever the relationship but with a gang that is sometimes a death sentence. He was terrified. I asked him if I could pray for him and he said sure. I said, "have you ever asked Jesus to come into your heart?" He said no. I said, I feel led to ask you if you are ready...He said, Yes I am ready. So there we were on line and I was helping him with his prayer and when he asked to the Lord into his heart, my spirit jumped. It was awesome! It still is the most significant moment for me. I remember it like it was yesterday.

Later on he told me that he went to sever his relationship with the gang and he said the guy was totally ok with it and he was able to get off the drugs. God is so good! He said he had no withdrawls.