Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Destine

Any tips about how to deal with panic attacks?

Hi all, may I ask for you to keep me in your prayers: Last night I had a vision of me driving and hitting a curb.I prayed against incidents and accidents once I awoke this morning.
Today while driving, I was doing extremely well and than I had a panic attack, I turned our car and hit a small tree. (well mostly a twig) we're ok and so is the car, my mom was very upset about what I did.
I understand why because I was doing so well,until that moment. I cast down my thoughts concerning fear with prayer. Do you all have any tips to get to the root of this problem?

hmmmmmm,,,i think if ur able jus stop wateva your doin, a realise its a wave of emotion overwelming you, ,,,gather your thorts,breathe, know your worlds not ending, ther must sum trigger that causes this, is low esteem an issue 4 u,?

No it's not, but fear has been an issue for me. I love myself and accept my identity through Christ.
I have had more intake of fast food lately. I also have to take the ACT in less than one month, I'm believing to be set free from the spirit of pressure.

Yes, I regularly chew trident and extra gum to freshen my breath.

That is more than likely the cause of your panic attacks....

I had panic attacks so badly that it literally felt like i was living in hell. I was permanently disabled because of them. One night, I cried out to God and begged Him to remove them. Two days later, a maintenance guy showed up at our hotel room and saw my bottle of diet pepsi. He said that he had never had a panic attack until he drank that stuff and then he did and he would NEVER drink it again.

I quit immediately and the panic attacks are gone.

Read this: http://aspartamekills.com/mpvalley/index.htm

I totally believe it with all my heart and I highly recommend you carefully watch what you eat and what medicines you take.

I lknow for a fact that years of horrible panic attacks in my life were directly related to what I was consuming. Check out any prescription or over the counter medicines that you take for links to panic (not to mention how bad street drugs, especially marijuana) and be careful.

It will take a week or two to get out of your system but let me know how it goes.

I will lift you up in prayer. I agree with the aspartame though. I just found out about it myself a few months ago.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

wow... i had no idea!!! That helps me as well.thanks so much for the post...

is it just the fake sugar that causes panic attacks? I get fear in my heart and the loss of breathe.. i assume that also means panic attacks?

l

Yep. That's a panic attack, in my experience. And it can be brought about by LOTS of chemicals. If you have panic attacks, quit using man made substances for a month and see if they don't go away.

I would absolutely get prayer from a minister who has a good track record in prayer AND if there are still symptoms, then chances are great that it is what you are putting in your body.

I got lots of prayer and still had lots of symptoms until that divine meeting with the man who had my answer to quit nasty chemicals (and I KNOW he was sent by God).

yes i believe he was sent by God. I dont really drink anything diet..or take in the fake sugars...but maybe its other foods that i dont know of...

but this really helps. i will definitely have someone pray for me

He said:

Because (s)he has set her love upon me...
Because (s)he has known My Name...

Therefore:

I will deliver her.
I will set her on high.
(S)he shall call upon me and I will deliver her.
I will deliver her and honor her.
With long life I will satisfy her.

Ask God to send you your answer. :) He will.

I always had terrible anxiety attacks. I'm having less anxiety because I removed certain things from my life and change the things that I can change. I highly suggest to do what Mia is saying but I also suggest striving for the peace of God, making some changes in your life and radically accepting the things which God won't change (until further notice) and you can't change. Tell us your major worries. If you're uncomfortable about that, then I'll tell you my fears. If the most unfounded ones. hee hee :kissyface:

Thanks everyone, I think failing makes me anxious. God showed to me that I'm like Peter where he walked on the water, but fell because he stopped looking at him. I'm studying scriptures to transform my mind, and only looking at the promise not the problem.

No problem! 1 John 5:14-17
1 Peter 2:24
Joshua 21:45
Mal. 3:10
Romans 8:11
Psalm 118:17
Hebrews 10:13
I'm also noticing that if I stretch in the morning I feel better.
Tell me if you need more, my mom wrote down a lot of scriptures down!

Destine wrote:
No problem! 1 John 5:14-17
1 Peter 2:24
Joshua 21:45
Mal. 3:10
Romans 8:11
Psalm 118:17
Hebrews 10:13
I'm also noticing that if I stretch in the morning I feel better.
Tell me if you need more, my mom wrote down a lot of scriptures down!
Thanks very much!!

Your welcome! I'll try listening to more soothing music.