Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

More coins for cleaning!

Hey Pet Society fans! There’s some exciting news we just have to share! Garden fairies can now fly around your room! Oh wait, that wasn’t it… now what was it…

That’s it; you can now earn more coins simply by caring for your pet! We have increased the coins available for brushing and cleaning your pet and your friends’ pets, so sign on to Pet Society via Facebook now and get scrubbing!

Not only that, but there’s whispers of increased profits for cooking and garden trees being even more productive, so turn on your stove, or plant a tree today!

Its great to see they are finally listening to us

And a lot of my friends have sad and dirty pets. When I visit every friends and brush and clean every pet I think I will get about 2000 coins or more!!!!

The Tree productivity helps me complete my new 99 Projects!

wow Smile
Its true, I tried cleaning other's pet and I got 4 coins, which bfore is only 2 or 1 coin/s Smile

oh I don't want my friend's to clean their pets lol

that's how I get most of my coins....I feel so selfish....

don't spread the word to well,I know most don't read the little red letter lol

ok! here it goes: my pet had looooooooow everything! zero, zip, niet, capout!, 0 from washing i got 28 (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) coins and about the same amount for brushing! it's not only that it gives 4 coins it aslo give more coins in general.. congratulationscongratulationscongratulations

It also gives more points. I got for brushing a pet 48 paw points. It's totally amazing. Smile I am now looking forward to my visits tomorrow and getting coins...coins...coins. Yay!!!!!

I was cleaning my friends pet who stopped playing PS, and I got 40 EXP , not 30 or 25 ( can't remember). I think you get more EXP now when you clean, brush or feed your pet. I think.

And I found another difference:

Before: Your pet has an empty hygiene bar. Possibility: You can clean him to 100% full, and sometimes you don't get coins or got a little

Now: If his Happyness or Hygiene bar raises a little you get 4 coins.

I got today 2000 EXP for cleaning and brushing everyone pet. Before I got 1000 or 500.

its really great!! i love feeding and cleaning and playing with my pet so with the others giving me extra pennies.. i dont know but i think its more coins if u just rub ur pets rather than using the brush..

Almost 3000 for visiting and cleaning and brushing. And 3000 EXP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Smile

chay wrote:
i dont know but i think its more coins if u just rub ur pets rather than using the brush..

that's why I never use the brush...