Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kasijab

How did you .....

Choose you user name??

There are some weird and wonderful ones out there so maybe you would like to share with us where it came from ... congratulations

Mine is easy ..when we lived in the Abu Dhabi a few years ago my hubby and I and a group of good friends had a quiz team. Kasijab is an anagram of all the team members names
Khalid,Audrey,Stephen,Ian,Jan,Ailsa, Brian
and it was also the name of our team !!

We used it for several successful years, and it just stuck for me when i returned home and needed a user name on anything

i don't know...
i wanted a new email adress, so i just made up tweety, but, it was already taken, so i had to add a number
my lucky number is 40, so it was 'tweety40' but it didn't sound nice, so i just changed it to tweet40
and since then, i keep using it for every username Smile

Well....for me....
"Kiki" is the name of a candy that my kids like and...
"Lolo" is what my 2nd youngest son called chocolate when he was little.

We all use the word "Lolo" for chocolate now...don't know why...it just stuck!
SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

Guest Guest

My username is my name congratulations

Kiki Lolo wrote:
Well....for me....
"Kiki" is the name of a candy that my kids like and...
"Lolo" is what my 2nd youngest son called chocolate when he was little.

We all use the word "Lolo" for chocolate now...don't know why...it just stuck!
SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

kiki.... the best candy ever...

My user name is the same as my pet's name to keep things simple.

Zoonie was named after one of my husband's childhood pets - who in turn was named for a character in the childrens' TV show, Fireball XL5.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fireball_XL5

Zoonie the Lazoon, lazy semi-telepathic pet of Dr. Venus from planet Colevio (voiced by David Graham).
His curiosity often led him to cause trouble. During his first
appearances, he couldn't say anything but "welcome home" but his
vocabulary grew as the series progressed, often due to him mimicking
other characters.

I have to point out that my Zoonie is much more industrious and intelligent than that, and also a lot better looking than the Lazoon!

my username is my name... hannah
and the banana comes from the childrens song:
hannah hannah bobana, banana nana fo fa na, fe fi fo nana, HANNAH!

♥️♥️♥️♥️

The "Gaia" part of my name comes from another social networking site i used to play , i also love stories about earth and fantasy and Gaia means earth mother and i am technically a maiden lol so i put them together to make Gaiamaiden congratulations

It was a Nickname for my friend and when I signed up I thought I could remember that name easily and won't forget it

Guest Guest

It is simply congratulations Visnja is my name.. Smile A basic option for a user name congratulations

Eternal_Irony is an anagram of my real name Lorna Tierney (I used to be an English Teacher so I love things like that lol)

When I was seventeen I joined a group called 'Coming Alive'. It was done through my church and the name was a sort of nickname the man who lead the workshop gave me.

The story was as follows:

I had just lost the chance to be voted officer of the youth group, and I was very disappointed. So, I end up in this group of about 130 people. He wants to know how we are feeling that day, and at that moment I told him I was disappointed. He said 'put the disappointment into your hand'. I cupped my hand as though holding an ornament of some kind.

He looked at me and said 'That's Tiddly Winks!'

I then outstretched my hands and he came over to me and spontaneously started to dance around the room with me. Everyone's applauding and I'm laughing like a ninny.

That was the first time I heard that. Well, about six or seven hours later, we did our performance and then were about to leave to go home. As he hugged me, he said 'good bye, Tiddly Winks'.

When I named my pet, I was feeling especially nostalgic and thought it would be neat to call her Tiddly Winks. So I did. Now, since this is a Pet Society forum, and that's her name, it was not hard to decide on a username.

that's so sweet story Tiddly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well my pet name has nothing special! I guess I always wanted to be Princess Pinky!!!!!

Well my user name Pink Pixel Princess

Pink is my favourite colour EVER! Im a propper girly girl.
Pixel, My pet is a pixel so thats where is comes from.
Princess, My nickname is princess and also my real name Sarah is heberu for princess.

So thats where my name comes from =)

I wanted a cool user name for apps and forums and I came up with Tainted Obsession.. Tainted from the song Tainted Love (I love the Pussycat dolls version best!) and Obsession because my hubby is/was the president of his friends' car club called Almost An Obsession. I wanted something that was differant and a little edgy. Smile

When creating my pet I asked my son what I should name her he said Yellow (Yawo) so that's what she's been called since then... When I came to the site, I desided on myladyyawo because she is my little lady ( I love to dress her up and feel she is very classy pet ) So thats where my lady yawo comes from. Simple but cute! I have to admit I love when other members abbreviate the name to mylady Ashamed ( what is really funny is while talking to my husband like a crazy lady raving about why I love spending so much time on this site he asked about my username he actually remembers when I named my pet and my son saying Yawo

Guest Guest

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Ashamed

Kasi and Tiddly, I've always been curious about your names it's really cute the explanations behind them.