Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MaMaShiShi

Bleeding Heart Glitch!

I bought a Bleeding Heart Seed yesterday and planted it in my garden.

Today, I went to my garden, and there's a beautiful bleeding heart growing. So I happily pluck it out of the ground to put it in a pot... and I get the message 'you've just grown a Waratah!'—and that's what's in my chest now!

What?! I paid 500 coins for that seed! I want my Bleeding Heart!

hannahbananaa wrote:
i have 5 Waratah that were pretending to be bleeding hearts!!!

so sad!

oh that's not good at all! 5 of them. not fair!

myladyyawo wrote:
they aren't ready for another 3 hours but I'll let you know... I hope they turn out okay!

i hope so too. I saw a bleeding heart in Kasi's house. So some of them must be ok.

mayski wrote:
What's a waratah?

it's the new flower that came out in australia/ scotland week. you can see it in the first post of this thread:
/psfc-news-f7/true-blue-new-instore-items-janaury-25th-t7723.htm

or in the back garden at shishi's house... it's the red one with one big bloom on top.

My mom used to grow bleeding hearts in our yard when I was a kid. They were always one of my favorite flowers Smile

lithiumkat wrote:
My mom used to grow bleeding hearts in our yard when I was a kid. They were always one of my favorite flowers Smile

They are nice, aren't they? And they just keep growing and coming back. My mom planted them at my last house, and at this house too, when we moved in. But this last fall, once the plant died down, I think dear hubby mistook it for a weed... not sure it will come back now. Sad

.... but hey! maybe it will come back as a Watarah! Laughing

he he he ...... I think it will come back as a bleeding heart ....My mom has grown them for years and they always come back year after year.

I was gifted my ps plant and am afraid to pull it up. I have read of several people having the same problem that you had....

I just thought of something ...... I may go offline and pull it up and if it stays a bleeding heart keep it in my chest, but if if is the other flower, do the offline trick and put it back in the ground ....

oh no! of all the glitches! this one is not a good one. i only planted one so far and have 1 more day to go.... i hope it's fixed....

I used the cc fertiliser on mine ..planted it and pulled it straight away ..so it stayed as a bleedin heart. Got 2 more planted though .,,I may just leave them in the ground for now if it is a glitch

Guest Guest
yes it happened to me in the garden a bleeding heart pulled it for my pot and wow a wahtah flower not a happy bunny .i went on ps site and left a notification and others are having the same problem

I am not sure if it is a problem about when you bought the seed. I did the offline thing, pulled mine up, and it was the other flower. I then refreshed and went back online and got my bleeding heart back in the ground ..It just meanse that I can't move this flower ...

I planted mine about 26 hours ago and they all came up fine... very thankful I didn't have this problem. Didn't use instant fertilizer on mine either...

sunday night i planted new valentine flower seeds (2) yesterday when i saw my back garden i saw that they were ready so i decided to collect them so as to put at pots !!!!!!!!!!!obvious i think!!!!!!!!!!! when i collect them playfish saw me that @ my chest are new waratah hiomegrown flowers not new valentine flowers that i saw at my garden before harvest them..................
DO U know what happened????????????

it was a glitch... theres a thread open for it already

anyway, everybody who planted a seed before the glitch will get the waratha. even if it looks like a bleeding heart in the ground. if you plant after the glitch ws fixed then you get the real thing

its a real bummer... i planted 5 seeds

TanyaRC wrote:
I am not sure if it is a problem about when you bought the seed. I did the offline thing, pulled mine up, and it was the other flower. I then refreshed and went back online and got my bleeding heart back in the ground ..It just meanse that I can't move this flower ...

That was smart to do the refresh thing. At least you can enjoy it in the ground for awhile - and when you want to use that plot, you'll just have a watarah when you pull it up.

myladyyawo wrote:
I planted mine about 26 hours ago and they all came up fine... very thankful I didn't have this problem. Didn't use instant fertilizer on mine either...

That's good - must've been fixed by then!

Guest Guest
Tromo3 wrote:
It says Bleeding Hearts to me.

the glitch is fixed (i think Laughing)

my friend picked one out, and it says bleeding heart.. it even looks like it...

oh no!I have gifted several of these,one of my favorite flowers.I hope they're not being jipped.I know a good friend of mine had two of them that came up wrong Sad

hope the glitch is fixed super soon