Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Xaphan

NO MORE CHOCOLATES FROM THE CHOCOLATE BOXES! :(

I haven't been receiving chocolates from the chocolate/valentine boxes for two days now...i just changed and fixed my first room and still put the boxes in it but no more chocolates every mid night. but before it's working really well. what's seemed to be the problem?.. please fix.. Sad

I'm going to move this to the cafe for you so more people see it

I only got one chocolate. EVER! :C I checked every day, and then I finally gave up. Oh well...

i got one each day :S
i'll try to get in PS to take a picture...

tweet40 wrote:
 choco10.png
here, all 9 chocolates i got....

oh, and all chocolates people have gotten by now... (it depends from the time zone)

Guest Guest
i didn't get anything passed angel wing chocolate. and i have 9 boxes too. ugh....

i didn't get the last 3 chocolates from the boxes. and it's been working so well until AFTER feb 14th :|

Guest Guest
idk either but ton of people at the playfish forum has gotten issues also. gifting and gifting back doesn't seem to work either sigh. Sad ..

i missed day 8-10 now... x__x

Anybody know I dun get the chocolate from the box that i bought after Day 6? i got the choco from the first 6 days, then all of the sudden no more choco for me....anybody can help?

HAVE MERGED THIS INTO A THREAD ALREADY OPEN ON THIS TOPIC
KASI

as far as i know you wont have chocolates if the box was in your chest ... you have to get it out

i bought 3 boxes ... one of them gave me 3 only !! though it was out and i didn't miss a day .... weird... the other 2 produced 6 only

it is better that you put out all your chocolate boxes out from your chest, just put them in your room . and make sure that everyday, you visit the room that you put all the boxes. you will get the chocolate.

Guest Guest
so i didn't get chocolate for 5 days now. how ncie of you playfish.

bunnyfuzzyness wrote:
I am having issues with replying to notes

me too! It takes forever, and usually ends up with...we could not send your note. try again?

Guest Guest
lmao i have all my boxes out. i visit my rooms everyday. i didn't get a single chocolate after day 7... fail playfish is fail. lol

tweet40 wrote:
tweet40 wrote:
 choco10.png
here, all 9 chocolates i got....

oh, and all chocolates people have gotten by now... (it depends from the time zone)

these are the chocolates I have gotten so far, the heart sucker being my favorite!

i have no idea if this has anything to do with it but i will not get chocolates between when playfish time changes day and my time changes day
so for me that is five hours of my normal evening

spitfir3 wrote:
i have no idea if this has anything to do with it but i will not get chocolates between when playfish time changes day and my time changes day

I think you get the chocolate when your time zone hits midnight.

yes i do get chocolates at my midnight time and then i can till playfish midnight time so i have a gap

the problem being if i could only be on between seven and twelve i would have trouble

i have no idea if this has anything to do with your problem i jsut know i found that out

do you know that if you keep them in your chest and take them out you can keep getting them each time you log in that day?

Guest Guest

my friend has that glitch. but for me it absolutely stopped giving me chocolates.

i took them in my chest, i had my friend give me her boxes, i refresh the game multiple times with the boxes outside, and i gotten 0 for the past 5 days now.

flat out nothing. x_x it was working fine for the first 7 days, after that my boxes are chocolate-less. it was after Sunday they stopped working for me. Sad

you have to refresh with the box inside the chest not outside and then pull them out each time and put them away

Guest Guest
spitfir3 wrote:
you have to refresh with the box inside the chest not outside and then pull them out each time and put them away

They hate me.. that didn't work either Sad *sigh*

Guest Guest
esperia wrote:
ME TOO Sad

playfish!!! why don't they fixx itt??

i missed out on my 9 chocolates a day. *sigh* Sad that always ruins my day when i go on PS and no chocolates.

i dont have chocolates eitherrrrrrr i have like 8 and then no new chocolates :negative:

Guest Guest

TT_TT epic FAIL. i want mah chocolates sighh. .

it seems like our boxes broke <_< or just ran out of chocolate. :idontthinkso:

I have been keeping one box in my main room, and at least one of each in the chest. I have had no problems getting the chocolates at all and have even managed to get multiples with refreash.

Guest Guest
Tiddly Winks wrote:
I have been keeping one box in my main room, and at least one of each in the chest. I have had no problems getting the chocolates at all and have even managed to get multiples with refreash.

for my friend, she has only one box that works. she can also refresh and got more from that one box.

i get none ;.; i didn't even get any now and its 12:25am Sad

Guest Guest
Tiddly Winks wrote:
Holly send me a FR and I will send you some. Just let me know what chocolates you have and what you need. Smile

thank you so much Tiddly Winks!

i'm missing too much. like half ugh. Sad i wouldn't be asking if i got them already :/

It's really no trouble. I got lucky with the glitch, and have at least ten of each. Even managed when I was out of town to collect a few.

I will share some of my chocolates with the folks here. I was lucky enough to get the glitch and can offer up some of the candies (not all, because I do have limits).

Here's a picture with the names of the chocolates, that way people can match a name to the kind of candy that were in the boxes. Thank this website for the great pictures as I am clueless on how to do those little pictures.

Guest Guest
TIDDLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARGH LMAO i butchered your name omfg. *dies*

anyways THANK YOU AGAIN.