• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kasijab

New Mystery items

No maintenance today ....sneeky !!

Search ‘til it comes home!
By Sirius

Hey Pet Society fans! Are you enjoying dressing your pet up in all sorts of costumes and putting him / her in the spotlight? We hope so! Ensure you check out the Pet Society Movie Competition where you could win up to 1000 Playfish Cash and a Golden Mayor Award for recreating your favourite movie in Pet Society. For more details, check out the Facebook page!

Unfortunately, despite showing up at the Mystery Store in a Tiger Costume, Sirius couldn’t manage to scare “?” into handing over the images of this week’s new mysterious items!

Instead of running away terrified as she’d hoped, “?” just stood firmly behind the counter, greeted her by name, and gave her a few clues! So here they are:

* Fresh from the Farm! (Red Mystery Box)
* Prickly Pink! (Blue Mystery Box)
* Join the Parade! (Golden Mystery Box)
* Search ‘til it comes home! (Golden Mystery Box)

myster14.png

Sirius has since decided that she should probably take along her Tiger Petling next time, once he’s fully grown, maybe that will scare “?”.

Mangoberri wrote:
Ugh. I opened more than 30 GMBs and no new items Sad

I really can't be bothered opening boxes and getting rubbish. I just traded for them x

by feather mask, you mean that beautiful pink mask?
i have to get it!!! *runs to the trading forums*

I'm afraid to try the boxes. I have such lousy luck with them! Would like that cow though. I have a stuffed one that looks just like it!

Ugh, I love the cow and the mask and am low on coins from being out of town. Sad Oh well, maybe next week when I get a bit more from visits, I can try my luck. Lovely stuff.

Smile

50 RMBs, 40 BMBs, and 30 GMBs..... only got 2 milk tanks, and few 999s (less than 5 x 999) and the rest... JUNK!!!!!!!

Wow! I am new and just traded 4x999 for the cow plushie. I had no idea they were in the GMB and I spent a lot of money buying them just to get 4 999 items. *blush* Perhaps I should read more on the forums before I do anymore 'trading' lol Meh, live and learn, eh? I did get the milk can though from the other box Smile