Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hannahbananaa

most bizzare trade ever

i was over in the PF official forum, and i just saw the most bizarre, frustrating, crazy, and if i may say so .... stupid trade ever!

so this "newbie" wants a chief mayor plushie... she starts her thread off by saying
"Hi, I am new to this, but I am NOT gonna trade items for 1x999 that's stupid, nuts and ridiculous. Rather if you have a Mayor Chef Plushie, 2 Haiti Bears, and a Cow then I will trade with you by buying you 1 item for each plushie you have (whatever you want) in the stores in Pet Society"

so you can just imagine how people reacted.

there were those who tried to educated her... teach her... help her... take advantage of her...
but she was really really really rude!
but what really fascinated me was how she wanted to trade!

she actually went to the luxory shop... BOUGHT A PRINCESS BED!!...... and traded that!!!

15,000 coins for a chef doll!!!!!

in the end i guess she deserves what she got...

Oh lol the first time I see a trade like this...

I know, the PF forums is filled by weird paranoid stuffs!

some members posted links to help new members with trades and she refused to open it because she said it might have a virus...

so oone of the crafty traders copied what was in the help thread and pasted it in her thread...

do you know what she said?!?!?!?!
SHE WONT READ IT CAZ ITS PLAGIARISM!!!!

Guest Guest

TOF - The Old Forum

So funny!

yes some people are rude...
Even up until now I am still a noob in trades and people try to scam or take advantage...
I see THAT forum is super big and sometimes u wouldn't know who u are dealing with...

But then its fun to meet some nice new people along the trading Smile and now little by little im learning the prices :3

my past...
~i remembered I traded 3 rare items from haloween just for to get sheep doll...
~buying princess bed and the chair in luxury store just to get 4999 @_@
~paying 1*4999 just for 1 doll in Mbox.
and this one is shocking...
My friend's friend used to sell fox just to get coins....she sold 20foxes!!!

^_^ now u knw ehehe

mimimouse wrote:
yes some people are rude...
Even up until now I am still a noob in trades and people try to scam or take advantage...
I see THAT forum is super big and sometimes u wouldn't know who u are dealing with...

But then its fun to meet some nice new people along the trading Smile and now little by little im learning the prices :3

my past...
~i remembered I traded 3 rare items from haloween just for to get sheep doll...
~buying princess bed and the chair in luxury store just to get 4999 @_@
~paying 1*4999 just for 1 doll in Mbox.
and this one is shocking...
My friend's friend used to sell fox just to get coins....she sold 20foxes!!!

^_^ now u knw ehehe

indeed tweet!

i remember reading maaaany post before i started trading... i never had the money so i needed to learn the prices and how to do profitable trades!!! And now here i come!!!!!!!!!!! congratulationscongratulationscongratulations

but all of us makes mistakes... even me! Laughing

Tiddly Winks wrote:
Lucky Strike wrote:

but all of us makes mistakes... even me! Laughing

Really, you do???? :37:

Laughing i don't know if you count it as a mistake but some times I resell my 999's or 4999's because I'm bored to work my pet! Laughing
oh! and i have sold one fox for 7*4999 (not that i regrate it but i would to have sold it for thhe current price -didn't we all??? )

LaughingLaughingLaughing

If people are rude to me, I simply won't trade with them. I don't care how 'generous' their offer might be. Politeness doesn't cost anything.

I have no idea what I am doing lol

I am more a giver and feel bad for charging people a lot.I have a couple things that I got out of the cc gmb ,that I have doubles of,I kinda want to sell,but thinking of keeping for random gifts.

eeek I need help and know being around some of you will help me

Fashionista wrote:
you can always ask Lea or Mr Mayor or Gaia as far prices are concerned! take a look at this thread could be helpful about the pricing rates!

/facebook-trading-f2/trading-guide-including-price-list-hot-list-t8694.htm

:happy:

thanks,sweetheart!

some of the prices blow my mind though and I just can't charge that,even though I have paid crazy prices for a dress lol

That is really really bizzare trade..wonder if its the same girl that been asking me daily for FREE handouts...not just items but CC stuff..I don't even buy CC stuff...LOL. Needless to say, I drop her as a friend very quickly. I don't mind helping people out and gifting, but begging...it's a bit low for me...but that's just me...

know you are right... If i like an item from someones house (it has happened to me to not know from when it was) or if i want it although rarelly i will a note i will ask if they can sell it (veeeeeeery politelly) OR from where they got it... (example: i saw at a neibors house cheesy mayor... i asked politely if he had cooked him, he said that he had traded for him.. as nicelly i asked as nicelly i thank him and wish him luck! / example 2: i liked something from a house.. i asked nicelly if they didn't need it and if they didn't if i could trade for it... i actually got gifted the item! I was sooooo happy (it was just the purple bottle from the mystery eggs that had all the magic stuff) yes many times the can't or they don't want too but always ask nicelly and no matter the answre you say thank you! F.Y.I: i almost never do that! i have done in aaaaall my time 3-4 times... Ashamed

Oh LuckyStrike...not like that hon..you are PERFECTLY alright for asking...this girl kept leaving me 2-3 notes per day...saying things like PLLLLEASEEE, I really really really want...need...blah blah...i'm poor...please I MUST HAVE...it's like really, do you really really really need it? I wish I could help her out but I don't buy CC...because of her notes..it made me feel guilty and I didn't even cause her anything...if she just ASKED instead of BEGGED I would have sent her some 999 items to help her coin situation at least...but it really hurt to read her notes just begging for stuff.

It makes me rather uncomfortable when people ask me to trade the things in my house. I can't really explain why, but if the stuff is in my house already, then I am not keen on selling it. Especially if said item is a rare. I have a lot of stuff still in my chest, and if I have extras that I might be willing to part with it, but usually if that is the case, I'll open a trading thread in this forum and people can then ask.

The other thing that makes me feel weird is if I offer something to someone, and someone else PMs me with a 'better' offer and I have no extras. But, I guess that's just me. I feel bad having to say no, but over time, I have had to learn more about being assertive.

mimimouse wrote:
well for me this forum is safer ^_^ many moderators to assist hehe^o^

so true... everybody is looking out for each other

i went to the official PS Forum, i didnt like it there, a lot of rude people and so messy..........
i like to trade in here, cause a lot of friendly and nice people.......
the thread that hannahbananaa copy was just weird, and i cant really believe......is it for real???? LOL

mayski wrote:
Oh LuckyStrike...not like that hon..you are PERFECTLY alright for asking...this girl kept leaving me 2-3 notes per day...saying things like PLLLLEASEEE, I really really really want...need...blah blah...i'm poor...please I MUST HAVE...it's like really, do you really really really need it? I wish I could help her out but I don't buy CC...because of her notes..it made me feel guilty and I didn't even cause her anything...if she just ASKED instead of BEGGED I would have sent her some 999 items to help her coin situation at least...but it really hurt to read her notes just begging for stuff.

it's not my style especially with someone that i cannot remember at all if it's from the forum and i want it i will ask if they have extras and to open a thread. but that's just me! congratulations same goes for pm's... if i see a trade i like and want the item to that price and don't wont to hijack i will ask for extras and to open a thread if they want congratulations

mimimouse wrote:

hehe! it's not just the mods... the majority of our members know it's other congratulations and believe that without our lovely members no matter the mods it wouldn't be like that congratulations

sarapaulina wrote:
OMG!!! i can't believe it!

crazy right? btw... welcomeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tiddly Winks wrote:
It makes me rather uncomfortable when people ask me to trade the things in my house. I can't really explain why, but if the stuff is in my house already, then I am not keen on selling it. Especially if said item is a rare. I have a lot of stuff still in my chest, and if I have extras that I might be willing to part with it, but usually if that is the case, I'll open a trading thread in this forum and people can then ask.

The other thing that makes me feel weird is if I offer something to someone, and someone else PMs me with a 'better' offer and I have no extras. But, I guess that's just me. I feel bad having to say no, but over time, I have had to learn more about being assertive.

i know exactly what oyu mean..

hannahbananaa wrote:
mimimouse wrote:

so true... everybody is looking out for each other

congratulations

nani_s wrote:
i went to the official PS Forum, i didnt like it there, a lot of rude people and so messy..........
i like to trade in here, cause a lot of friendly and nice people.......
the thread that hannahbananaa copy was just weird, and i cant really believe......is it for real???? LOL

i rarelly go there... it insane...