• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xPink.Pixel.Princessx

Am i all alone again?? LOL

hannahbananaa wrote:
good morning everybody!

Morning hannah...

Dont mind me...Im just checking youtube for some workout vidies lol...

just looking at thet P90X one smorkle told us about Smile

Am going to use the videos from youtube until i get the real dvd throught hehe.
Am starting it tomrrow lol

my mom is dong this walk a mile thing. you just walk in place and do different exercises. she likes it alot

well good luck, i hope you enjoy it. And dont worry ill be thinking of you while im eating my Mc'ds tomorrow he he

............... you people!!! all this time here and you don't know how to multi quote???!!! 0_0

you just click multi-quote on every post you want to quote... then just press reply... lol!

i'm better thank you... i should be sleeping but i have to wait to get a pill as it is 1 every 12 hours... (stroooong)

sorry just started playing a new game called My Tribe (FANTASTIC GAME!!!) and i got caught up in it lol

Multi-quoting: all you have to do is click on the multi quote buttons of all the posts you want to include then scroll down to the bottom of the page below this box you type in and click on the green button saying POST REPLY and you should have a post with the quoted text in congratulations xx

Lucky Strike wrote:
............... you people!!! all this time here and you don't know how to multi quote???!!! 0_0

you just click multi-quote on every post you want to quote... then just press reply... lol!

i'm better thank you... i should be sleeping but i have to wait to get a pill as it is 1 every 12 hours... (stroooong)

Look

Lucky Strike wrote:
i love you all Smile know that! congratulations

Lucky

i can do i now................i think
Lets see if its worked lol

Gaiamaiden wrote:
sorry just started playing a new game called My Tribe (FANTASTIC GAME!!!) and i got caught up in it lol

Multi-quoting: all you have to do is click on the multi quote buttons of all the posts you want to include then scroll down to the bottom of the page below this box you type in and click on the green button saying POST REPLY and you should have a post with the quoted text in congratulations xx

Lol steph you made it sound soooo simply as did lucky but ive already found out and was just testing i could do it when you 2 popped up and told us lol well me sarah seems to have gone awol congratulations
What game is that on steph x

Lucky Strike wrote:

You get a pill for having your monthly?....

clair a bell wrote:
Gaiamaiden wrote:

Lol steph you made it sound soooo simply as did lucky but ive already found out and was just testing i could do it when you 2 popped up and told us lol well me sarah seems to have gone awol congratulations

look at me name dropping lmao

clair a bell wrote:
Gaiamaiden wrote:

its this really cool game on FB hun! you control your own tribe! its just like the pc game virtual villagers which im playing the moment congratulations its ace!!

Gaiamaiden wrote:
clair a bell wrote:
Gaiamaiden wrote:

Send me an invite and ill try it, going now so night night xx

its this really cool game on FB hun! you control your own tribe! its just like the pc game virtual villagers which im playing the moment congratulations its ace!!

Send me an invite and ill try it, going now so night night xx

eh my qoute got caught in your quote lol Smile

I have to go study and do more math problems for my math test tomorrow...it`s so hard -_- Why do you need to know how to find the slope of something anyways?

Mangoberri wrote:
I have to go study and do more math problems for my math test tomorrow...it`s so hard -_- Why do you need to know how to find the slope of something anyways?

Well i wish you the best of luck in your test tomorrow...And as for them asking you to find the slope of something...They just like to make your life complicated..... Ashamed

Gaiamaiden wrote:
My Tribe FR sent Clair hun xx

I still havent got the hang of this multiquote thing...Iv clicked multi quote on everything i wanted to and its still coming out as one quote lol.....Ok next message is a test message Laughing

Here is a step by step Pink hun Smile

Step 1: click on the mutli-quote button on my post Smile it should turn yellow Smile

Step 2: click on any other persons multi quote button in their post Smile

Step 3: scroll down to the bottom of this page and click the green POST REPLY button Smile

you should then see a box with the two posts you quoted Smile

xPink.Pixel.Princessx wrote:
This is just a test to see if i have got the hang of this....

EDITED... and it didnt work....Boo!i give up

Gaiamaiden wrote:

Step 1: click on the mutli-quote button on my post Smile it should turn yellow Smile

Step 3: scroll down to the bottom of this page and click the green POST REPLY button Smile

Testing?

right my friends, im knackered lol so im going to bed, i just hope i can sleep, someone stupid car alarm is going off here and looks like no one is going to turn it off Sad

Gaiamaiden wrote:
right my friends, im knackered lol so im going to bed, i just hope i can sleep, someone stupid car alarm is going off here and looks like no one is going to turn it off Sad

Iv got a solution to the car alarm....
Go to your tool shed.....Get a large hammer...Or even better...a mallet.... and go ripp into the car Smile
It will soon go off then congratulations

Night hun...sweet dreams from me and Princess

Guest Guest
Gaiamaiden wrote:

Go to your tool shed.....Get a large hammer...Or even better...a mallet.... and go ripp into the car Smile

Wow I'm keeping my car away from you LOL

Bogus wrote:
Gaiamaiden wrote:

Lol...well....Just remember....When your car alarm goes off....Turn it off as fast as you can...else youll see me running down the road...full speed with a mallet....straight at your car congratulations

Mangoberri wrote:
Lucky Strike wrote:

You get a pill for having your monthly?....

no... i get a pill for NOT dying from the pain!!!!!!! Sad

Im backkkk!!

Sorry was watching workout viddies...im so nervous about this P90X workout lol...

Just hope i can stick at it....

you will!!! think positive!!!

Mangoberri wrote:

Well i wish you the best of luck in your test tomorrow...And as for them asking you to find the slope of something...They just like to make your life complicated..... Ashamed

basicly yeah...

Gaiamaiden wrote:

nice one!

Gaiamaiden wrote:

Gaiamaiden wrote:

LaughingLaughingLaughing you evil girl!!!!! Laughing but you're right!

Bogus wrote:
Gaiamaiden wrote:

Lol...well....Just remember....When your car alarm goes off....Turn it off as fast as you can...else youll see me running down the road...full speed with a mallet....straight at your car congratulations

hehe! you should! well even better! watch for the alarm!

im here sara! havinga look at some threads...

chay wrote:

Hey chay...How are you??

im doing fine, thanks! and u dear? as usual im heading off for bed now. kids are shouting at me now.. congratulations

chay wrote:
chay wrote:

Hey chay...How are you??

im doing fine, thanks! and u dear? as usual im heading off for bed now. kids are shouting at me now.. congratulations

Yeh am fine thanks...Just moved my bedroom around cause i love to change it now and again lol...hate things being in the same place for a long time congratulations .

Goodnight and sweetdreams from me and princess

[/quote]

looks like i'm the one here all alone this time

time to go work out now anyway.

see you girls later. i'm working friday and saturday so will miss all the fun here Sad

Oh, just now I saw that the posts werw wroteb a couple of days ago Laughing