Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xPink.Pixel.Princessx

I know a seceret about Pet Society!!

I know a seceret about Playfish and something they have done in Pet Society within the last maintainance they did..

BUT!!...i dont want to tell you LOL...

Gosh i mean LOl...

No im joking....Pm me and ill tell you.....But you cant tell anyone else...It has to be a seceret.....The 1st person to tell someone is a......a hummmm...... well not a very good seceret keeper and i shall not tell them anything again LOL.... congratulations

So go ahead....... Curiosity killed the cat....Right!! Who wants to be my 1st victim?? Mwahahahhhaaa

Hehe....2 victims claimed....Dont tell a soul you 2....Im begging you....Im just having some fun lol...Its nice to have people PM me in a while....Oh and.....its deffinatly something......not just me being mean...

it isn't the same but I noticed another CHangE.

pm mE who wantS to know My secret (in An anagram).
hint: it is Yummy and yellOw. :Rofl:

Tromo3 wrote:
PM me who wants to know my secret (in an anagram) BWAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!

Whoop i just claimed my 3rd victim...YAY.... now my victims are swarn to secrecy...you will never know who iv told and who i have Mwahahaha.....Anyone else curious yet =P

tell me darn it and I am old and crippled and tired (I know it's only 4:24pm here,but ps has given me a headache)for riddles and such

is that enough "ands" for you

bunnyfuzzyness wrote:
tell me darn it and I am old and crippled and tired (I know it's only 4:24pm here,but ps has given me a headache)for riddles and such

is that enough "ands" for you

Nope lol...you must PM me mwahahahaa

You know what....you tell poeple this on TOF and they act like your the bad one for telling them that they can get something fro free without paying all their 4999's for it....hillarious right!

Guess whos getting beat up with words over at TOF...MEEE!! LOL...I love it...its dead funny watching people try and argue with you over the net...Cause they know if they did it in real life...they would have a jaw ache by now LOLOS

Our secrets are differents. Her is Major and my is Cheesy.

I have 2 victims. How much victims do you have PPP.