Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
esperia

new items for new ps players

REALLY!!!! Why don't we old players get that cause we Joined before the update. Mad

so..i will open up again another account, hihihih...

hope we can get them too but if not i will open a new account

If you open a new account to get them then you wont be able to send them to your new account...they are not giftable

We had the pictures of these items weeks ago

I wanted to open a legitimate account for my husband, but he's not interested. Sad I wish he was. then I could give him some of the nicest boy stuff.

lea75 wrote:
If you open a new account to get them then you wont be able to send them to your new account...they are not giftable

We had the pictures of these items weeks ago

i know lea!!!!!!!!!!!!not giftable???????????????whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy????????its sure????????????

those are some really nice items! Sad
i wish i could get them...

but hey, let's not be greedy! congratulations

nevermind! i will open another account for my future baby..hhiih

they are giftable.....my sister make another account and send all this items to her real 1 hour ago.....congratulations

It's like a nice little 'starter home' setup. Cute. Maybe PS is getting ready to remove some of the old items, like simple table, wooden door, etc—and replace them with ones that fit more with their updated illustration style. You'll notice everything is getting a little more detail, a little more color/highlights, and more 3d looking. Getting away from the 'flat' looking art. (Compare the old caveman shirt to the new caveman shirt—so different!)

Wow, that's hella cute and cozy looking! I really like the lavender teddy they get... do they get different clothes now too?

and the clothes they get are blue parka and pants set!
open new account(?) I might!

Common for me. Nothing special. Just take it easy. I believe what we have now, is already much better than the new player own. Just be contented on what we have now =) Don't look at yesterday.

Ok I admit I have had to open a new account just to gift these items to myself.

I only really wanted it for the doll....my collection would not be complete without it lol...but I really love the simplicity of the room, I think it looks great congratulations

Wonder if they give you anything to go in the new rooms as you get them like they do in petville??

like these items only cause r sweet and simple!!!!!of course i agree that things we have now r much better but i want to have them!
i dont buy them of course i will make an other account its obvious i think!!!!!!!!

kiwi4ever wrote:
CooL congratulations

hi and welcome ...can you please check your facebook link as at present it goes to my homepage. It is a rule of the forum that you have a valid link. You need to copy and past the link from your facebook PROFILE page, not your homepage which is what I think you have done. Any problems please just contact me or any mod/admin who will be happy to help you out.

ow i realy like the intims so sad we dont get them also and i dont now how to make another account when i dont have an email to do it with and now my doll colection again un finish so sad

hannahbananaa wrote:
you can make a new email. its so easy

i now but i already have alot of email but cant remember them all longer and already have a account 2 from halloween so i cut colect halloween cansy from the trees Ashamed

Along with this thread I wanted to say that you can also have the wallpaper and floor.

Keep in mind that those itmes sell for 0 coins...

Also something weird... I got a last year's golden egg!!! What is this????

Tiddly Winks wrote:
I wanted to open a legitimate account for my husband, but he's not interested. Sad I wish he was. then I could give him some of the nicest boy stuff.

Lol I opened an account for my mom just so I could have someplace to send my extra stuff..

like them i will open new account too

I opened a new account to get the new items, and then PS crashed shortly after I had dressed my pet in his new clothes. When I logged in again, the hoodie was nowhere to be found. waah. Sad

MaMaShiShi wrote:
I opened a new account to get the new items, and then PS crashed shortly after I had dressed my pet in his new clothes. When I logged in again, the hoodie was nowhere to be found. waah. Sad

what happened???????????

orik wrote:
MaMaShiShi wrote:

what happened???????????

The hoodie/hoody/hooded sweatshirt was gone. My pet wasn't wearing his shirt anymore, and it wasn't anywhere in the room or clothes chest or anything. Just gone!

Edit: THIS JUST IN: Sweet Pedja/Dixy just sent a new outfit for me pet. How sweet is that! Thank you my friend!

Edit Two: BREAKING NEWS: "Oh, it's called a Newcomer Top!" she exclaimed.

quick question!

has anybody loged back in to check if you got the haiti poster?

i tried and i didnt get anyting