Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xPink.Pixel.Princessx

Princes's 4th Birthday Party.You Are All Welcome

prince13.jpg
The party will be held in Princess's Seceret room(castle in the sky)
Extra Notes:There is also a competition tied in with this birthday party.
People who come to princess's birthday party must post a picture of them having fun at the party(This must be posted on the compotition thread else you will NOT be entered into the draw). I will then give you all a number. Then once the birthday party is over on 14th March 2010, I shall use a random number generator to choose a number. The person whos number is drawn will win a....

Emerald Throne .

See the link for the competition (Click here for the competition)

oh my, ive just spotted the mobile number on the banner, real or not i dont think its allowed! let me just get this checked x

clair a bell wrote:
oh my, ive just spotted the mobile number on the banner, real or not i dont think its allowed! let me just get this checked x

LOl corse its not real....I meant to put that at the bottom...its just to make it alittle more cuter lol...
Ill change it if its a problem...just meant am gonna have to redo the invites LOl

Edited:The number is engaged anyways so its not a real number hehe...but still..if you wish for me to remove it i will do so without any fuss Ashamed

i've just entered.... Princess and Falcor are having a great time at your party Smile

Fálcor wrote:
i've just entered.... Princess and Falcor are having a great time at your party Smile

Aww thanks for joining us at Princess's party...Make sure you post your picture in the competition section to be in the chance to win Smile .

Good luck

ahhhh darn it! i missed the party Sad
i hope you all had a fabulous time!!

happy belated to princess's 4th!!