Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mage lvl8

OMG, IM SO SCARED! D':

ok so tmr, im gunna have surgery and yeah. im so scared :girl_cray2: the dentist says that i have like a tooth or something in my gums. and i cant eat like 12 hrs before and after the operation or something so ill be hungry and i wont be able to eat D:
I might not be here for a few days also Sad ok. bye for now

dont worry sweetie! i know everything will be ok, i once undergo some CS operations, imagine i didnt eaten anything for 2 days after the operation if im not mistaken and i wasnt feel hungry that time. They did not allow me to eat also before the operation, this is waht i remember but that time i feel i need to eat and i have eaten 1 apple only , hihih

hun it is not as bad as it sounds..I had to have surgery to have 2 teeth removed, and had a general anesthetic. Trust me hun, when you come round the last thing you will be thinking of is eating so dont worry about that

hugs to you hun

its true hun, you will be fine, when i had teeth out i didnt even want to drink, let alone eat everything will be fine xx

Ugh. Last time, they had to cut some of my gums out because they were inflaming after braces. Don`t worry, you don`t feel a thing..unless they do it wrong.

well good luck with that, i've been there so i know how you're feeling but dont worry, you'll get a lot of sleep and it wont be that hard on you
Hope you feel beter soon
Smile

Hope it all goes ok ...and afterwards you will not have the problem, so that must be better for you

Back in September I had to go to the dentist ad get a tooth removed. I wasn't so nervous, but I was in pain and it was no fun.

Hope you are okay and that you got through the operation with flying colors. Take care.

Mage lvl8,
i totally understand your fear. i hate the dentist and am deathly afraid of them too...but i do know surgeries and i can tell you, you have nothing to worry about. you will be fine. you will take a sweet little nap and before you know it, you'll be awake and it will all be over! so simple and easy!!!

just take care of yourself and don't eat or drink anything like they instructed. this is to prevent you from aspirating (just in case).
oh and after, you may be hungry, so you'll get yummy jello and other yummy treats!!!

chay - you crazy little apple muncher!! LOL!!

ok, thanks u guys i fell so loved

ok im going to go to have the surgery in a few munites Sad so yea. cya till then

I have a tooth in my gums too. Well, some of it came out. That's my problem. Maybe try humming while the operation is on-going. Keeping the song straight might keep u busy. Smile