Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mage lvl8

Back from my operation! :|

ok, im back and heres what happened.

ok i was just waiting in the waiting area for a few minuites and then a lady came and told me to folow her into the room and sit down. then she check my blood pressure and everything and then the surgeon guy and the guy that was gunna put me to sleep came. the surgeon put a needle or something in my arm and then the guy that was going to put me to sleep told me that he was going to let me breathe "oxygen" from the tube thingy. then before i knew it, i was alseep. after i woke up they told me to walk this other room and there was a bed there and yea. i felt really dizzy .
and my mouth felt numb. then i went home. Smile

you guys were right, there was nothing to be afraid of. I feel so silly to so scared at first Ashamed heehee :|

yay!! well done hun! i felt exactly the same when i had teeth out, if felt really funny waking up, especially when your eyes are still shut and you can hear people saying you name lol glad everything is fine now Smile

the not knowing part is always the worst part....glad you are feeling ok hun

Hugs to you xxx

So glad everything turned out ok ...and now no more problem tooth/teeth either .... congratulations

Yay, so glad that everything turned out okay. Glad you are doing better now, but let your family spoil you today. congratulations

I had to make a mouth surgery. It wasn't scary I only thought about thins that make me happy.

Ahhhh you had sedation. Omg i was really scared the 1st time i had this done because im terrified of needles...But iv had it done 3 times now and waiting for my 4th time soon.

Iv had to have teeth removed...Absysis removed...it burst before and it poisond my face...swole up like a baloon and i couldnt talk much....scary huh...3rd time i had to have my cap(fake tooth) put back in cause it fell out...My fault for picking at it..lol.....and now....for the 4th time..I have to have my cap taken out and a new one out in....And i have like 3 fillings that have come out and i also have a massive hole in my tooth =/.

I love being sedated..its a really really wierd feeling...but when you wake up you feel really wierd....well not wierd but....ok i just cant explain it...its quite an unusual feeling to be fair HEHE.

Im glad your alrite now =).

it is great to know, that you are all right now. the First time is really scary, i understand your feelings, its part of it, but after all is over you realase that it wasnt that hard.
all you have to do now is rest and eat smooth food kinds
im really so happy to hear thet you feel much better now and that all your teeth issues are gone
cheers

Glad that everything is all better now .... If it ever happens again that you need some surgical stuff, you won't be afraid ...

I am sorry that everything is not resolved ... Teeth problems are some of the worse there is .....

I hope it gets better ......