Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
myladyyawo

Good Morning March 20th, 2010

Good Morning to those just waking up, Good Afternoon, and Good Evening to those finishing your day Smile

I'm just heading to bed, hoping to have a good night sleep (been waking up horribly the last few nights) . After breakfast hubby, the kids and myself have a big day of grocery shopping, going to the malls, and getting a membership at our local leisure center and enrolling the kids in swimming classes. I hope at least I'll get to spend some time here tomorrow but I'll definitely catch up in the evening Smile

It's so nice to see everyone gifting, sharing, and joining in on the fun of PSFC birthday!! It's been a very active and fun day on the forum today!

So what are your plans for the day?

Good night congratulations

morning ...sounds like a fun day you have planned congratulations

Mine is just normal, washing, cleaning etc...getting ready for my week away next week. Hubby now on hols from work till April 6th ...

and its my beautiful granddaughters birthday too .....

kasijab wrote:
and its my beautiful granddaughters birthday too .....

Oh, happy birthday to you grandaughter

Good morning to both of you, its 2:38 am here for me I go to bed now, I planned to go to bed earlier but I couldnt, I am addicted to PS and now to PSFC
In some hours I will get up to prepare lunch for my sons, if I am sleepy I will sleep again, no big plans for tomorrow

i have to study today... after a week not in school... Sad

and i caon't play PS at all! it just keeps giving me the white screen

Morning everyone! I'm still sat in my dressing gown (its 10.30Am in the UK lol)

Can't be bothered to get dressed with it being a Saturday and will probably end up mooching around here all day meeting some new people congratulations

Tinkerbell wrote:
Morning everyone! I'm still sat in my dressing gown (its 10.30Am in the UK lol)

Can't be bothered to get dressed with it being a Saturday and will probably end up mooching around here all day meeting some new people congratulations

can't think of any better way to spend a Saturday morning LaughingLaughing You'll soon have your required posts and we can see you in the comps board then ...and of course the big birthday weekend thread too congratulations

Its so strange being a newbie all over again

trust me newbies dont stay newbies for long in here

I really should not of sat down...got so mych work still to do Sad HELP!!!! Laughing

*pushes Lea off her chair* hehe

If you havent read my status on FB, im annoyed because i didnt sleep very well and Dan has been boasting all morning about how well he slept

and to top the day off i have to go to work in a minute for 8 hours

Here's hoping anyway! Just given my little one ravioli for his dinner. At nearly 5 years old he still hasn't mastered the art of the fork

Good morning! I'm going to just kick back today. Spent yesterday with 1st graders at a museum and am so tired! But now next week is spring break, so I'll get rested up and just sleep and play!

I just got back from gorging out on Chinese food, and eeks, I packed in so much grub I am close to exploding.

What is it about delicious food that keeps me from saying no? congratulations

lol Yvette, I always eat way to much Chinese food and I don't realize that I'm too full until too late My plans kind of got mixed up today it looks like that will all have to wait for tomorrow... oh well more time here! Hopefully I'll get something done today. I need to make my grocery list any how!

myladyyawo wrote:
Hey... just a question... anyone got a really good spinach and meat sauce lasagna?

WAH Yummy!!! My mom makes it pretty good, but when you ask her how to make something, she just says a little bit of this and that

I just came back from teh dentist. EW. I had a cavity and it felt so weird when they were patching it.