Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zoonie

Question for You

Just want to find out if people would like another Name the Difference game, or a quiz?
Ideas please ...

i have no preference
they are both fun
sorry i guess that doesn't help you.
you can always alternate so its a little of both

OK, since Naming the Differences is what I find easiest, I'll try and get one ready again - and get IMOM's thinking cap on about a quiz - or maybe a bit of both!

(talk about hedging your bets eh?)

I like the NtD games (especially if there's something... fiendish about it : D)
And I like quizzes too actually!! (always a fun way of learning new things!)

OK, just decided

NtD will now include three questions, just to get the brains ticking over

and

I'm working on an Easter Egg hunt - find the eggs in a pic and find the eggs around the forum over 5 days!

I like contests ....... Smile I am better at the NTD than quizes ..... .... Smile

Sorry guys, I've been giving the comps a break, one reason is that I've been so busy, and the other is that so few people were entering.

Hopefully I might get a bit more time in a couple of weeks and see what I can come up with then Smile

Looking forward to the games! Do them whenever you get chance, we all understand that you have other priorities, etc
: )

Thanks Charlotte, the next couple of weeks are madness - pretty much like the last goodness knows how many weeks ...
am really looking forward to getting a block of free time when I can, and a bit of space in my head too congratulations

That's ok : ) Awww, hopefully you'll get some free time to yourself soon so you can relax and spend time on yourself and enjoy this nice sunny weather congratulations