Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
smorkle

Easter Trees

Ha Ha! My Easter trees are fully grown now!
They look all crazy!

Has anyone grown anything from them yet? If yes, can you post some pics? I'd love to see what they grow... i can't wait! hee hee!!

easter10.jpg

easter14.png

These are what they grow...but I would love to see a picture of the eggs on the trees

thank you lea!

errrrggg those eggs don't look tasty at all. errg... i planted so many. i hope they are worth something so i can just sell them back...

I planted three—and all came up pink! I already have one pink chocolate egg. They sell back for 85 coins. (I checked, but didn't sell it.) I don't plan on planting more trees, so if anyone wants to swap eggs when they start growing, let me know. I don't need a lot, just want a couple of blue and white to go with the pink.

MaMaShiShi wrote:
I planted three—and all came up pink! I already have one pink chocolate egg. They sell back for 85 coins. (I checked, but didn't sell it.) I don't plan on planting more trees, so if anyone wants to swap eggs when they start growing, let me know. I don't need a lot, just want a couple of blue and white to go with the pink.

i will send you some when mine grow since i don't really collect them (except for 3...i only save 3 of each). i just sell them back mostly...

Tiddly Winks wrote:
The eggs are cute, the trees are like pastel halloween trees. Laughing

yeah, they are like pastel halloween trees! i do wish that the eggs that grew off them were cuter still.. at least they are selling for 85 coins! whoop whoop!!

Tiddly Winks wrote:
The eggs are cute, the trees are like pastel halloween trees. Laughing

they look really weird as a bonzai... i'll try to find you a picture of it.. Smile

I actually saw one of my friends bonsaied a Halloween tree, with the lolly pops on it and it looked very cool.

halloween<----------------------one hand easter<-----second hand....

halloween is better!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ashamed

i planted only one seed,, and fortunately i had a blue one
yesss

bunnyfuzzyness wrote:
chocolate easter eggs Smile almost look good enough to eat lol

you mean the ones from the trees?
BTW thanks for the lovely bunny you sent me