Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kasijab

PS blog 26th march

To market, to market, to buy a…
By Sirius

Hey Pet Society fans! The stores of the village have just undergone a transformation! Each store now has departments! So sign on to Pet Society via Facebook and visit them all today, and take a look around! You can change departments while in a store using the icons at the bottom of screen. With this, there’s a new store in town as well, the Market! Felicity is running the Market, and you can find all kinds of exciting things like toys, party gear, musical items, cool gadgets and more! The store owners are so eager to have you visit and check out their new arrangements that they have started selling this week’s new items already, instead of waiting until Monday! Remember that any items labelled Holiday Special (HS) will be in store until midnight GMT on Monday the 12th of April, 2010, but may be available again at some point in the future. (Also, if you do notice any items that appear to have gone missing from stores in the shop rearrangements, please let us know!)

New mysterious items have just been released! Visit “?” in the Mystery Store to see if you can find a fancy new hat or a wheel barrow full of flowers for your garden!

Flowers Wheel Barrow

Sleepy Cat Hat

Cute Blue Bonnet

If you’ve been enjoying sending Red Panda Plushies, White Ribbon Eggs and more to your friends over this last week, you’ll love the new free gifts we have available! Sign on to Pet Society via Facebook now to start searching for the new mysterious items and sending some free gifts to your friends!

new_gi10.png

Lucky Strike wrote:
pics of the new gifts???? Ashamed

will be posted when lea gets back from her trip ...I am on holiday and getting evil looks for still being on here ....

oh... sorry... Ashamed i will be back later today as i have to go out soon so i'm excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spooky wrote:
on monday will we have new items ?

I dont think so, they are all released
.. or maybe I am wrong

no hun you are right...all the items were released today, which means no new items on Monday Sad

Guest Guest
My question is now, so is ALL the new items disappearing in april 11th? even the ones from last week? or will last week items poof on monday?

RocLibrarian wrote:
I want the cat hat so much. I am buying so many boxes trying to get it. Sad

Knock knock. :