Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tiddly Winks

Lamb petlings

I was just wondering if anyone's adopted one and would care to share photos of them. I am sooo curious as to what they look like and I am sure that there are others who are as well.

When I am able to adopt one (later next week) I should be able to post a picture, but I am impatient to see them. Laughing

i have seen in the official forum pics that they are in various shapes and colors there is a white and black one in the forum! urious about how the pink would look like!!!!!!

If I had CC I don't know will I buy it or not. 20 CC for a petling is TOO much.

yes wish there were sales too in cash shop or a way to win free cc on the lottery at least 1!

I would loveit even if you gain 0,5 in lottery. I just hope to have gift cards in my country. (Which I don't know will happen)

Or a survey to come in our countries. Sad

P.S: Do you play Geo Challenge?

I was hoping to see a picture. Please keep this on topic. Thank you.

I know that the lambs being CC is hard for some and the fact that petlings can't be gifted is even harder, but that's life.

Here is a pic of mine.....it was an ugly brown color and I changed it to white

wow.. the lamb is simply adorable... i want to get one, but i have to wait untill my poor old ugly grey lion grows up, to sell him Ashamed
i really feel bad for that poor thing
i want my lamb

BTW. do you know if they have random features, like the color fo the eyes or something like that?

I have several friends that have them and they all have different color eyes and ears....The ones with the blue eyes are the cutest!!! Sent you a little help for your lion Falcor

here's mine Smile his name is Lamb Chop. I was really relieved he came out looking so cute. My first lion wasn't so lucky lol

Cute pic Shalott - thanks for sharing. Your pet is waaaay cute too. I've only see one little brown lamb while out visiting. Very cute.

I was swearing off any cc spending, but now I am reconsidering....

So welcome to PSFC Shalott!

that is a cute picture. Smile Thank you for posting it. Yeah, I am wanting to buy some more CCs so I can get my own lamb.

I want mine Lamb... hopefully iwill buy it today

Dawn: the little pink lamb is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the ONLY pink petling i like!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol...Lucky you are tooo funny!! I will let my daughter know, it is her lamb...and Congrats!!! I saw you got the beanstalk, can't wait to visit and see your decoration

it looks so beautiful, i love the heart sofa in the sky

i'm great thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how could i NOT be great after my new room????????????????? yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how about you???

(just uploaded a pic here!!!!!!!!!!!)

i can imagine.
im just waking up, and the first thing i did was check in on PSFC to see whats new, i found you had a new room
congratz

thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well the BIG congrats is for ames!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and the BIG THANK YOU!!!!!! (ok seriously i think that if i continue thanking her she will kill me... Ashamed )

Yes Esperia havent heard from you since the birthday party

Gaiamaiden wrote:
i just got a lamb petling and its black, ive named it Sheepish lol

Will have to come by and see it!!!

wow.. black lamb!!1
can you post a pic so we can see

Falcor, I just visited it and it is ADORABLE!!!! I especially like its pink ears....I might have to get another one now

Oh may!!! i want a black one... its so so cute Gaian
cant wait to buy me one,,,

Gaiamaiden wrote:
i was thining of changing the colour but she is so cute black Smile

yess, dont change it, it looks great that way.. if dont get mine black, i'll probably change its color to black

I couldn't resist after seeing Gaia's I had to have a black one also....
Here is a picture of Twinkle and Midnight(I had to put them in my beanstalk heaven for the picture cause they jumped around so much I couldn't get a picture of them together)

hahahahaa.... good for you Dawn, now i will have to get two too
im gonna use the petling food you sent me to grow the first lamb i get and run for the other one

but i'll have to wait till tomorrow probably coz i bought a new butterfly and ran out of CC's
Ashamed