Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Falcor

A Little Favor

I want to ask for a little favor to all of my PFSC friends please

Can you please send me Stickers, pretty please, with cherry on top.

I know with the new free gift feature stickers a begging to be left behind, but im almost there for my trophy

I sent one, how is you throphy collection going so far?
I have 3 bronze
:spiteful:

Will be sending you everyday. Can you send me too. Need 1 Clothes Sticker to complete 1st collection.

I am sending stickers to people because I want them too. I love the gifts, but I would really like to tag on to falcor's request.

Please send Tiddly Winks stickers. Smile

Sticker pack for Tiddly WInks. PLease, sign here and here. Here, too. And there.

Thank you all.. i really apreciate it.. i will be sending gifts and stickers as well.

i dont know if you have problems when you accept the Gifts, i do, but i found a way how to get all the gifts, coz either wize both of them will disappear.

If you have two notifications ( gift or sticker) from the same person, accpet only one, load PS open the gift and then go back and accpet the other one, or else neither will appear. you can accept as many gifts you want as long as they are from different persons. (i hope this makes sence)

thanks again you guys

Tiddly

and anyone how wants to get stickers,, join in

Sticker club sending and recieving

stickers sent to angel, tromo and tiddly winks...good luck with your collections xx

you're right, I was a sticker collector, then with all the new changes I've forgot about it! I'll send you one now and I'll begin my collection again!

I've never collected the stickers Ashamed

I think that when they first came out there was so many sticker requests everyday that it put me off them...its too time consuming to accept them all Sad

I wish there was a feature to allow you to accept them all at once!

Morning lovey! I would love to be able to send you stickers but i can't seem to add you with your FB link.. if you send me a FR i will happily send you stickers x

uh oh....looks like facebook is playing games with your facebook link again angel Ashamed

Would you mind re adding it pretty please

Chiaretta I have sent you some stickers as well hun xx

lea75 wrote:
uh oh....looks like facebook is playing games with your facebook link again angel Ashamed

Would you mind re adding it pretty please

Can you send me a link to his profile Lisa... i can add him that way while i'm waiting lol x

Done.. Facebook link updated

OT i read that facebook changes periodically the Id number of the acc's for safety reasons. so it will be a good idea if you re add the link from time to time, just in case, dont you think?

Ames FR sent

I know they have started changing them...dont worry you wont get into any trouble lol

As long as you re-add it when it happens then there is no problem...or you can give me permission and I will add it for you as soon as I notice it not working. I wont alter anyones profile without their permission though Ashamed

Ames you should be able to add him now

wow.. Lisa that is very fond of you... you can have my permission to change it any time... or if you dont want to go through that trouble, just let me know, i dont mind re adding it at all

Ames wrote:
Sticker sent Angel congratulations

thank you sweatheart.. do you need stickers too? i will send you

No i'm good.. i'm not very good at getting my trophies... i have won the betting ONCE. Laughing I can't get past 12 on the frisbee and still don't have the football one

Smile Just having you as a friend is gift enough for me Smile

Ames wrote:
Smile Just having you as a friend is gift enough for me Smile

Awww Ashamed
that is so sweet of you, you make my rubish

Thank you Tiddly,, is nothing compare for all of what my real angels have made for me...
today i feel more in love with PSFC, dont know why
for all

Falcor wrote:
Woohoo i got a gold one from you Ames

That is fabulous!!!!

Tiddly Winks wrote:
I love it here, Ames, this place is such fun with you here, and Falcor, your name truly suits you. Smile

I can see why you love it so much i really can!

Falcor wrote:
Thank you Tiddly,, is nothing compare for all of what my real angels have made for me...
for all

Ames wrote:
No i'm good.. i'm not very good at getting my trophies... i have won the betting ONCE. Laughing I can't get past 12 on the frisbee and still don't have the football one

Come over to Kokonee's attic to get your frisbee and ball trophies! The room is so laggy that it is easier to get those!

Falcor wrote:

for all

Smile I think you can blame to "primavera" first and second because all are lovable here
I will send stickers to everybody who wants them
If somebody wants and have the time, can send me too

you are so right Rocio,
Spring is here..

everybody wanting Stickers join here