Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lucky Strike

GGGGGRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok!!!! I've had it!!!!!!!!!!!!

After this last maintenance everything goes downhill for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

48579384579 hours to load!!! I cannot cook as i HAVE to wait 5 minites everytime i click on cook and i have to repeat 3 times!!! And if it actually does it the timmer stops! I have to log out and log in again!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CANNOT send a gift as it does the same!!! Every 2 seconds "save failed"!!!! I throws me out of the game!!!! :saved version 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,,whatever! And i'm out!!!!!! I CANNOT send a note since yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!
It works whenever it wants!!!!!!!!! Which is not all that often!!!!!!!!!!!!! MadMadMad

This was supposed to make the game better!!!!!!!! Well this just KILLS me!!!!!!!!!! MadMadMad

MadMadMad

And no!!! It's not my connection playing up!!!!!!! Mad

wow, im so sorry to here that, i dont know why is that happening to you, mine seems to work swell after the maintenance, all the lagging has left, i hope you can play perfectly soon

I have had the same problem with the save failed bit. It came up on my screen like every 3 seconds....until i contacted the playfish support centre and they sorted it out. You can tell them about this problem on this link- http://www.playfish.com/support/

then click on request support, and tell them about it.

I hoped i helped you. I know how annoying it is.

before you do that hun try a different browser...sometimes bugs are only there in certain browser..and the more information you can give playfish the quiker they can get it sorted xxxx

iJess wrote:
Pet society has too many problems Sad

I agree.

every game i L.O.V.E have problems and every game I H.A.T.E have no problems at all....

Well, we must get on with our lives...lol

Hey, don't be sad Smile
My PS is out of maintenance again, and I'm not worried Smile
I know that will get lost. For you too Smile Good luck