Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xPink.Pixel.Princessx

Something strainge is going on

Iv just been on my PS to sort out some of my rooms...
Now i know i have 113 pages of items..Now i only have 109

The other day i have something like 120 pages full and then it went to 113 now its at 109.....I know i havent taken anything out of my trunk because i always get Pincess's food from my treesa every day...and the petlings have their food from the shops.

I have changed my password just incase someone is trying to pull the wool over my eyes....But im not sure...

The reason i have the feeling that someone has been on my account is that...if you think back about 1-2 weeks ago...My front room items went missing...All of them...had some of my expensive rares in there...and iv never seen them again:think:

You think PS randomly decides to delete my items or somthing??
Some of my items that i have had to out in my gardens are gone totally...Iv looked in all my rooms and they are not there.

Does anyone have this problem? Or had it?

Its really wierd...And im gonna get the the bottom of it.....

ive had something simular happen to me hun, i went onto PS using Windows Internet Explorer and all the items in my first room were gone!
I was in a panic, but i loaded PS using Firefox and all my items were back Smile

Well i dont use IE....i only use firefox.
I have tried logging on IE...Firefox and chrome and they are still missing.

Most of my expensive rares have gone. The 2 foxes i was keeping for my collection has gone....My wonderland patio table(dont know what its called lol) thing has gone..... Just alot of things...

Oh well.... Ill keep an eye on it and if it happens again then ill go yell at playfish HAHA

My sister has the same problem. I remember one time when she bought GMBs and got about 7 999s in a row. Then she didn't save and went out the game. I mean, she didn't saved the changes, so the items were missing. Are yousure you save your game everytime you went out your game? If yes, somebody knows your password, but if you changed it already, you can know the answer just tomorrow. Good luck Smile

xPink.Pixel.Princessx wrote:
Iv just been on my PS to sort out some of my rooms...
Now i know i have 113 pages of items..Now i only have 109

The other day i have something like 120 pages full and then it went to 113 now its at 109.....I know i havent taken anything out of my trunk because i always get Pincess's food from my treesa every day...and the petlings have their food from the shops.

I have changed my password just incase someone is trying to pull the wool over my eyes....But im not sure...

The reason i have the feeling that someone has been on my account is that...if you think back about 1-2 weeks ago...My front room items went missing...All of them...had some of my expensive rares in there...and iv never seen them again:think:

You think PS randomly decides to delete my items or somthing??
Some of my items that i have had to out in my gardens are gone totally...Iv looked in all my rooms and they are not there.

Does anyone have this problem? Or had it?

Its really wierd...And im gonna get the the bottom of it.....

well that certainly is strange.... I think the best thing to do at this point is to report it to Playfish. Why dont you tell them about the problem? Click on this link- http://www.playfish.com/support/ and then clicking on 'request support'.

I sure hoped that helped you there Smile

I have already chnaged my password just incase...

I have told PF and they said there is nothing they can do because they cant see any items being taken from or recieved by anyone...so it must be a bug >.<...
No wonder people are getting fed up with ps...

Oh dear this is actually very strange, 'ive heard of disappearing items, but only one once in ages, but nothing like what is happening to you.
hope you can figure out what it is.. and if somebody is steeling from you let us know wo we can track him down and..... "·%&/%$··%&
:X

if i were you i'd open a spare acc and store all my rares,,, that is what i did, since the day a was hacked, hopefull i didnt loose my Facebook Account

Have you seen anything strange or any changes in your facebook profile, i mean, deleted or added pics, status or something that you are sure you didnt do... that will help you find if somebody is logging into your acc

In the online game I play sometimes items dissapear, and they are back when you clean cache, it happens when you have a lot of items
So clear cache, if they dont come back I am afraid somebody had acces to your account
Run antivirus probably you have a trojan or a keylogger
Unfortunately there are a lot of cheaters and mean people around

Sad

A trojan is something that allows a stranger see everything in your pc
A keylogger is something that allows a stranger to read everything you writte

I had a trojan in my pc, back when I was a moderator and cheathunter on an online web game, it was sent by a cheater I banned, he hacked a friends messenger and that way he pretended to be my friend (the already hacked one) and I accepted the archive he sent, and I was infected

Did I explain myself? sometimes its hard to explain properly things in english

you explain your self very clearly... congratulations
quick question.. can this viruses (or whatever they are) get into macs?

Yes, there are trojans for Mac users
You would be afraid if you read some hackers web, they explain in detail how to do everything

Oh dear God, and how can i find out if i have a trojan or a keylogger installed in my Mac?
all the antivuris scans i've found are for windows

I think there are versions for Mac, Avast has one, Nod 32 too, guess you have to look for one
Mac OS is safer, Windows is more targeted by hackers

sara, maybe you have some kinda malware that follors when you write anything on your keyboard!

you have to be careful! specially if you are using your credit card (shopping online, buying cash coins, etc.)

my suggestion - use avast. it's the best antivirus i know.. Smile

scan your computer regullary. just be extra carefull! (idk if it can work, but mybe if you type out with an onscreen keyboard, hey can't follow? )

iv only just formatted my pc so i dont have any malware, trojans or keyloggers.

iv got alot of secutity and when my pc finds a bad site....something flashes and sounds a syrin at me saying to get off the site...and then closes it down and wont let me back on until i allow it through.

Iv changed my passwords and everything...im giving it 1 week to see if anything happens again =).

and change your computer's pass too! they can acces your computer with remote desktop, and if your FB pass is stored in your computer....