Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chiaretta

Hotel City gifts CC

I've just received an email from Playfish that says if we install and play Hotel city before April 12th we can receive up to 10cc. We must play the tutorial (2cc), reach lvl 10 (4cc) and lvl 25 (4cc); they will give the cash before or on April 16th. But it also says that we must accept a kind of agreement... and I've understood that we will be asked to accept it when we reach the above-mentioned goals.

Well, I'm at lvl 12 now, but nothing has happened! Does anyone know something more about it?

Received the mail. Not understand anything.

Tromo3 wrote:
Received the mail. Not understand anything.

lol. that's not only me then!!

I hate this game!

I thought I would give it a give it go, so I did teh tutorial, then wanted to decorate my hotel, so I started visiting neighbours, this gives you 1000 coins per neighbour for the first visit...after nearly 50 visits, it came up with a server problem, so I reloaded...and no coins...yet the thing had gone from all my neighbours so I cant get the first visit bonus.

I just lost nearly 50.000 coins in there!!!!

ull hav to start from the beginning and go through the tutorial...i started playing a few days ago and im level 13 now...but i don think im gonna get any cc Sad

This is yet another game that I have no interest in, and after reading about Lisa's luck, I'll pass.

I began to play and it has a lot of bugs, I leveled up and nothing happened, my son is playing too, and when he leveled up he received 5000 coins
So far I got the notification that I earned cash, so I don`t know if I will have the cash or not on april 16th
A friend told me that he never could make the tutorial thing, game was all the time crashing

Guest Guest
wooo! free CCs? i might give that game a try! :]

I play it occasionally once passed the bugs it's not to bad. It's just sad they came out with new items before creating the sell feature... Basics first people!! lol Although I haven't received this newsletter... where did everyone get it?

I never know if Playfish has a generous side :p
I hope I will reach lvl 25 before 12 April! congratulations

myladyyawo wrote:
Although I haven't received this newsletter... where did everyone get it?

I received an email from Playfish!

I am on level 9 now, I dont have enough coins to buy a restaurant Sad
Does anybody know how can I find at what hotel I am working?
I want to collect tips

I got at level 10 and it said that I will get CC on 16th April, and that I can get more if I get to level 25.

Tromo3 wrote:
I got at level 10 and it said that I will get CC on 16th April, and that I can get more if I get to level 25.

It hasn't been said anything to me Sad

posting another. Smile Or better said, trying. Check my page again I will get two more up.

For some reason the things aren't posting. All I'm getting is a white screen. Must be those quirks in the game that someone else mentioned here. Annoying. It also said that I would get 2 CCs, but it never showed up...glitch city...not hotel city.

I am level 10 today!

it said I earned 4 cc and will earn 4 more if I level again by the 12th?

okie dokie then

I haven't received any CCs for playing, but am almost to level eight. If I don't get any then I will be sort of put out.

I'm a little bit upset as I am a Fan yet I never received any email about getting cc's nor have I been told that I will be... I'm almost at level 17 Sad Its not fair that they will only award them to people playing after the email was sent out.

I can't remember if they gave me 1 or two cc when I started it.

it did not give my son any when he started his and he started the day after I did.

I am not sure what the deal really is.

you will receive the CC on 16th i think.

but do i have to accept the agreement each time?:o

Okay, will see what happens. Smile I am sort of enjoying the game, as long as it doesn't keep crashing. That's annoying.

i'm annoited because i reached level 10 a few hours prior to the announcememnt so i don't know if they are gonna give me the 2 cc's for the tutorial and the other 4 for level 10... Mad

mimimouse wrote:
you will receive the CC on 16th i think.

but do i have to accept the agreement each time?:o

Yes, I just read at support site that:

Knowledge Base
Playfish > Hotel City >

I installed Hotel City but did not receive any Playfish Cash

Note that as the promotion states, the Playfish Cash will be manually credited to your account on April 16th. You will not receive the Playfish Cash before this date.
Thank you for playing Hotel City!

And I have same doubt, when I reached level 10 I was offline and when I logged in no notification appeared so I didnt agree anything

Okay, how can one level up? There is no real way to do so. To me this is rather like Restaurant City. I want to do something to level up. Right now I am at level 8 and want to get to level 25, but at this rate, it's not going to happen.

im level 7 too!!!!!!!!!!!!!i think also that its too difficult to level up!!!!!!
can someone share with us some tips?????? Smile

i'm 13 close to 14... just click clients sleeping and do some visits and click on clients there pretty much nothing else

Just read this
Hi everyone!

I have seen a number of you have asked about the Hotel City Promotion where you can get free Playfish Cash.

Note that everyone who have reached the desired levels, despite having reached them before the promotion started - will receive the Playfish Cash.

Remember that the Playfish Cash will not be added before the 16th of April and not at the point in which you reach the levels.

Thanks again for playing Hotel City in this very early stage!

YAY!So we all get it!

Lucky Strike wrote:
i'm 13 close to 14... just click clients sleeping and do some visits and click on clients there pretty much nothing else

thank u lucky

does anyone know please if there is a way to see the steps of the tutorial somewhere please? :S

i think it is so sad because i start play the first day and now they do this here and i dont got any cc for play from the beginnig so i realy hate them and i dont thing i cant reace level 25 before the date im only in level 12 and take a way the hole weekend to morrow

Guest Guest

I've played and finished my tutorial.. waiting for the cc's Smile

what it sounds like to me is that they are only giving newly starting players to HC...the CC.
I think you have to go from like install and tutorial right throught to lvl 25 to get CC.

I dont think players that have been playing since it was released anything >.<

Edit: I could be wrong tho =/

the first levels are harder than the rest... Ashamed IMO atleast... Well atleast try to make it to level 10! 6 cc's in total!! ^^

i am level 5 Sad so hard to level up Sad

by reaching level 10 we get 6 cc? thats amazing

I leveled to 10 yesterday and woke up to level 11. Halfway through it, but am not sure if I will have the 25th level by Monday...seems rather impossible.