Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
esperia

omg the new cc room is hot

Recommended Posts

the new room that we get with the new cc door!!!!!!!!!!!!!is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!u think that u r king or queen!!!!!!!!!!so royal!!!!!!

will u buy it ?????????what do u think its waste of money or is perfect??????

concerning me, i m going to start saving real money Smile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Someone has sent it me last night.. it reminds me of the Red Queen's room in the new Alice in Wonderland!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!its so amazing!!!!!!!!!have u decorated it/.?????????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I have one, but it's awful to try and decorate it. I will visit Mookie and see what she did...my room shows the extent of my cluelessness.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tiddly Winks wrote:
I have one, but it's awful to try and decorate it. I will visit Mookie and see what she did...my room shows the extent of my cluelessness.


i have many ideas for this room tiddly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ames ur room is so cute and sooooooooooo girly!!!!!!!!!!!mookie is princess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and everybody loves her

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am so enchanted with Mookie this week.. she just seems to get more beautiful. If only she was real Laughing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ames wrote:
I am so enchanted with Mookie this week.. she just seems to get more beautiful. If only she was real Laughing


so do i!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!my semeli has pink hair and shes a little pretty geisha!!!!!!!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
She looks gorge!! Love her little wings xx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
my favourite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!never get rid of her!!!!!!!!!!!!im strict mother looooooooooooooooool

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tiddly Winks wrote:
I will do my room again when we get back from the store. Right now we are low on ramon noodles.


hohoho!!!!!!!!!!!btw ur cc room u can decorate it with royal items gold tables chandeliers etc sooooooo classy the gold colour

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mookie's room is fabulous..........and she does look amazing too.

I have tried to visit another friend's secret room, but it is so secret that I can't find it. Will have to see if I can see Mookie's when I next log on to PS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hmm my secret door is IN my secret room.. that may effect if you can see it or not?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Found your room Ames, but the chair has vanished behind the door!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ames your room looks ace...I just think its a lot of cc's for such a small room Ashamed

you cant fit a lot in there, especially compared to the normal cc rooms

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lea75 wrote:
Ames your room looks ace...I just think its a lot of cc's for such a small room Ashamed

you cant fit a lot in there, especially compared to the normal cc rooms


Totally agree! So glad i was gifted it. I wouldn't have bought it myself i don't think as much as i love it.
Same with the sushi bar.. i love it but just don't think i could justify buying it myself if that makes sense?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I love the new room,I am stuck on decorating it though! I have tons of stuff,but I am weird and nothing seems good enough for it hahah.

love it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
me too i would like to have that room ^_^ time to work work work for moneh!:3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I managed to design my room to a way that I really like it. Thanks to Sophiebella who gave me the Valentine's sauna tub. Smile




and of course one with the lady of the house.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tiddlys room is amazing great place for lovers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tiddly u always manage to have a great rooms...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WOW!!! So gorgeous sweetie!! That room looks just stunning! Yawo is sooo going to have to have a soak with tiddly winks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

im off to see Tiddly's room congratulations

what i love about the new room is the way the light passes through the window, its so fantastic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thanks everyone. I found that tub and thought...the colors actually work, and who wouldn't love a special hot tub room in their house?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ooooooh! love both rooms!
Wouldn't it make a great "inner sanctum" for a wizard?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
esperia wrote:
thats amazing idea hun cant wait to see ur pic

I wish!
My hubby does not allow me to buy CC's. Any CC items I have have been gifts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

omg reallllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy congraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaats u r sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lucky!!!!!!!!im so jealous of u

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kokonee wrote:
esperia wrote:
thats amazing idea hun cant wait to see ur pic

I wish!
My hubby does not allow me to buy CC's. Any CC items I have have been gifts.



wish i could give you one of mine >.

gosh, why aren't they giftable? Sad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tweet40 wrote:
Kokonee wrote:
esperia wrote:
thats amazing idea hun cant wait to see ur pic

I wish!
My hubby does not allow me to buy CC's. Any CC items I have have been gifts.



wish i could give you one of mine >.

gosh, why aren't they giftable? Sad


wish too!!!!!!!!!!im joking of course !!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!with 2 doors u got 2 rooms or just 1????????????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i was about to ask the same question and add the same emotions

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
esperia wrote:
tweet40 wrote:
Kokonee wrote:
esperia wrote:
thats amazing idea hun cant wait to see ur pic

I wish!
My hubby does not allow me to buy CC's. Any CC items I have have been gifts.



wish i could give you one of mine >.

gosh, why aren't they giftable? Sad


wish too!!!!!!!!!!im joking of course !!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!with 2 doors u got 2 rooms or just 1????????????



just one... Sad
for 34cc i deserve two, don't i? Laughing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
yes u deserve 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!stupid playfish grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
There are so many things that PF has made "non-giftable" which I wish were!
And thanks for the thought, Tweet!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.