Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Village Mayor-petsociety

Trading Issues - Hacked Items

Trading Issues - Hacked Items
Pet Society

Yes, sadly we have to report that its been rumored that another batch of items in Pet Society have now been hacked and therefore the trading values of these items has now dropped. The items rumored to have been hacked are:

Black Cyclops Couch
Age Disguise
Love Heart Shades
Red Heart Cushion
Funny Nose Disguise
Astronaut Helmet
afro wig
bunches wig
Bunny Wreath
Grandiose grandfather clock
Wonderland Floor
Wonderland Rabbit
Wonderland Shelf
Wonderland Rose Decor
Wonderland Sign
Wonderland Lake
Wonderland Tunic
Wonderland Wallpaper
Merpet Statue
mermaid wigs,
ugly sock monkey
dragon doll
rudolf
Uluru Rock
Golden Royal Chandelier
(Blue) Royal Chandelier

We will hopefully have full confirmation of this information shortly, but until then we advise you do not trade these items however you are still free to trade this items if you wish to at this time.
Please keep checking back for the latest.

THESE ITEMS HAVE NOW BEEN CONFIRMED AS BEING HACKE...SO PLEASE TAKE CARE WHEN TRADING - LEA75

Guest Guest

Hackers can ruin the game,but they can't ruin our friendships and love! BOO to hackers!

Thanks for reporting steve congratulations

Great... lol... what is the point honestly? lol Laughing

none of this is confirmed by playfish yet ....and quite honestly I just take it now that everything is hackable ...as I said before we should just carry on with our own game ...if we all get up in arms and stop trading then the hackers just win ..we may as well all pack it in right now and stop wasting our time

hehe! i second all that!!! I just wanted to open a shop for a few wonderland shelves (and other wond.stuff)... i think i'm gonna wait a little bit to see if there's any news... Smile

why wait lucky ....you can say that now about absolutely any item. ...and as i said if trading stops the hacker wins. We have our own trading forum that has very fair prices in it ...nothing at all says we have to follow Playfish prices ...and you will never know if an item is hacked or genuine ..no matter how much you pay

We need to have a fun weekend soon and talk about something else beside hackers. Or we can even dedicate it to them, it could be " boo to you hackers, but were better!"

OMG more hacks? I go on leave for a few days, and every time I log back to forums all I read are hacking news.
These events had taken away the excitement of trading.

May i please be clarified if the above-mentioned items are still accepted to be traded/ sold around?

so much so for hoarding PS items LOL

of course you can trade them ...these ones have not been officially announced by playfish yet, but as i said earlier,IMO, there is nothing that cannot be hacked/cloned now apart from the extra cc rooms so people should just trade accordingly

To clarify ..the only items you cannot trade for are unreleased items and any cash shop item as we all know that you can only gift these at the point of purchase ...so any that are giftable are obvioulsy hacked items. (this includes items that have been caught with cc bait and flowers that have been grown from cc seed)

Thank you Kasi for the speedy reply. i truly did not expect the extent of the recent hacking. I just found out about the CC hacks, and felt so sad since my fiance sent me a surprise text msg PF card PINS from the States., a few days before the CCs were hacked.

So many players have left because of the recent changes in PF. Perhaps there will be more who would with the hacks. The best thing to do is to ride yet another wave in PS

Sell most spares and definitely stop hoarding TWS!! Laughing

Oh great!!

This is really starting to get annoying because i have some of thease for sale which are the genuine, Bought from the shop ones and now i probably wont be able to sell thease now!

Oh my gosh im so upset right now. This is really stressing me! Whats the point in playing this game anymore!!

Oh come on pixel..

Things are not so bad... Smile At the end of the day trading is trading..he WORSE thing that can happen is to sell things with minimum profit... And it's not aaaaaall the fun of the game in trading... I cannot leave without gifts and trades... Yes i want profit... But i can still enjoy it! Smile

Cheer up! congratulationscongratulationscongratulations

Pet society was never designed as a trading game. playfish have always made this perfectly clear

It was designed as a game to be able to play sociablly with friends, visit your neighbours pets and have fun decorating your pets house. It is greedy traders who have turned it into what it is now, and given all the power crazy hackers, scammers and cheats a reason for what they do!

If we all went back to simply enjoying the game, instead of constantly trying to trade to make huge profits then the hackers would not have the powers they do now!

I'm not saying no trading...but if everything was limited at 100% profit (i.e. if you bought something for 500 coins then you didnt sell it for more than 1000 coins) then the hackes would not bother anymore, why would they go to all that trouble for such a low return??

Maybe we need to stop blaming playfish here and start blaming people who have twisted the game away from what it was originally...a bit of fun???

Tiddly Winks wrote:
Lisa, I hear you.

absolutely agree ...that is the point I have been trying to make all week

I do agree with you Lea on PS being a social game. and indeed if trades would keep profit to a minimum, then the hacks won't be as rampant. It is the game, the forums, and the neighborhood which keeps the flame for PS alive.

PF however has its faults too, which perhaps have cultivated a form of greed among trades, if we can call it that. Just look how many items they keep adding to the cash shop/ boutique weekly, where they put the pretty but steeply priced items for real money. I've also just read that the blue boxes which cost 3 CCs contain NIS. which were priced in regular coins when they were in shops! i don't think that is fair to a player who buys CCs. Sad

The recent hacks are unlike the previous ones where many players benefitted, since the cloning forced a lot of traders to adjust to current prices, The hack of CC items however hurt players who invested in real money to trade and buy the items they want in exchange for their CCs. I am not a CC dealer, but I had bought cards for myself, yet I still hoard TWS in the hope that i will be able to trade or sell them for CCs in case I run out, or normal coins for cases when i cannot play diligently for days cuz of RL.

We really do not have much choice but to accept these changes and move forward congratulations

ewoks wrote:

We really do not have much choice but to accept these changes and move forward congratulations

Absolutley agree ...

i duno its not that fun to do trades anymore.Nobody buys in my shop nowadays to compared b4.+ i shouldnt have kept my rares for so long...now i have to sell them all out b4 their value drops much lower...i should have sell them b4 hack came...but i still love to play PS.

mimimouse wrote:
i duno its not that fun to do trades anymore.Nobody buys in my shop nowadays to compared b4.+ i shouldnt have kept my rares for so long...now i have to sell them all out b4 their value drops much lower...i should have sell them b4 hack came...but i still love to play PS.

this is just the point we are trying to make ...it is not all about trading ...it is a social game to visit friends and interact with them ....trading is just a very small part of it ... or that is how it started out

yeah so sick of talking about hackers .. let's talk about CRACKERS!

with CHEESE on them!!

who likes cheese??? and what kind?? i love cheddar and provolone .. mmmm

lunadaisy wrote:
yeah so sick of talking about hackers .. let's talk about CRACKERS!

with CHEESE on them!!

who likes cheese??? and what kind?? i love cheddar and provolone .. mmmm

a nice fresh brie for me Laughing

Hello everyone!
Just a little information, because i don´t know what to do with this situation.

Those items are hacked, and i found the page where people are hacking, but i don´t know if i should post it or report it or whatever...?

Coke12345 wrote:
Hello everyone!
Just a little information, because i don´t know what to do with this situation.

Those items are hacked, and i found the page where people are hacking, but i don´t know if i should post it or report it or whatever...?

You can send a pm to lea75 if you want to Smile

JukeBox
Monster Couch
Luscious Lips Lounger
Admiral’s Jacket
Ceremonial Robe
Ruby Red Sink
Ruby Red Jacuzzi
Black Jacuzzi
Mortarboard
Ugly Sock Monkey
Leprechaun Doll
Pot O’ Gold
Bulldog Doll
Monster Doll
Dragon Doll
Valentine’s Teddy
Cupid Pet Doll
Pink Microwave
Trumpet
Mandolino
White Luxury Hi-Fi
Guitarra Portuguesa
Red Electric Guitar
Inca Panpipes
Yellow Dining Chair
Oriental Long Bench
Black Cyclops Couch
Bubblegum Pink Lip Couch
Princess Swing Seat
Classic Red JukeBox
Wonderland Flower Decor
Wonderland Rose Decor
Wonderland Shelf
Champion Trophy Case
Blue Wall Shelf
Ferocious Fly Trap
Yellow Princess Dress
Pink Princess Dress
Festive Party Dress
Ruby Space Dress
Princess Space Dress
Pink Dress With White Jacket
Lucky Green Dress
Cool Short Jacket
Daffodil Dress
Pink Jalisco Dress
Pink Bohemian Top
Bluebell Dress
Deluxe Feather Headdress
Leafy Green Shades
Age Disguise
Funny Nose Disguise
Love Heart Shades
Robot Visor
Bird Half Mask
Deluxe Feather Half Mask
Newcomer Dress
Elegant Gown
Hot Pink Mobile
Dragon Boat Bench
Santa Throne
Princess Swing Seat
Ice Throne

I CAN NOW CONFIRM THAT THESE ITMES ARE CURRENTLY BEING HACKED....PLEASE TAKE EXTRA CARE WHEN TRADING

Mage lvl8 wrote:
whats Uluru Rock and (Blue) Royal Chandelier ?

uluru rock -------->

blue royal chandelier ---------->
(iimagine that its light blue,
it has never been released)

Im with Kasi. just stopped worrying about it as there is nothing anyone can do to know. I have been playing since 2008 so I am fortunate enough to have all the items. I also dont sell on forums so I dont have to worry about that part and i fI have extra I gift anyhow Smile I made a vow to myself to just not think about the items and play the game so I can continue to love it. That way I can stay worry and drama free Smile
I am really impressed with this forum too actually. Everyone is so relaxed and friendly. Its refreshing!