Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Fashionista

Am I the only one?

afraid to death butterflies??????? seriously these last days it is a nightmare logging in Pet society, for me! butterflies everywere!!!!!!! omg!!!! as much i would like to help wwf, there is nooooo way i'm buying the wings ! i'm afraid of them even if it virtual! Does anyone share the same fears as I do? Ashamed

I'm not... And actually you're the first.. maybe second person i know that's afraid of the butterflies.. Is there something in particular you're scared or in general?

BTW.. I don't like ps butterflies as well!!! 1-2 is good... but if too much... it's as annoying as the 348579365 petlings!!!!!!!!

I know it sounds weird but they really do give me the creeps! They seem to me disgusting and I can not be with them in the same room! Even though it might be the most beautiful butterfly in the world!!!!!! You 'll hear me screaming and I'll be teleport in another room within seconds!

hmm... wasps is more common as they can actually harm you... so i don't know what to say about the butterflies.. Ashamed

Tiddly Winks wrote:
I love butterflies, what I am scared of are wasps.
not so much as the butterflies! they can be with me in my room, i would just open the window for them to get out, but with butterflies..omg!!!!!!

I dont mind butterflies but I am petrified of moths! And yes I know its stupid ot be scared of one but not the other but hey thats me Laughing

I think it must be something to do with the colours and the way moths are attracted to the light...I hate that ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

OMG
i'm scared of all bugs!!!
especially butterflies, moths and... NIGHT BUTTERFLIES!!! - they scae me to death!!!

When I see an insect including spiders expect butterflies or ladybugs. You will not hear anything after my scream.

Butterflies freak me out! I am afraid of all insects. I like PS butterflies though. :p

Tromo3 wrote:
When I see an insect including spiders expect butterflies or ladybugs. You will not hear anything after my scream.

Spiders are not insects

Btw, I love butterflies. I used to catch them when I was a child and I was astonished at their colours and wing shapes Smile

I have no problem at all with buterflies
You will hear me scream only if I encounter a cockroach or a scorpion (years I have no seen one)
There is also a big bug I dont like at all, I dont know the name but in Mexico they are called "cara de niño or mestizo" they are like a mix of big cockroach and spider

Oh those cockroaches are awful creatures. The ones in Texas actually fly, not just skitter across the floor. One time I screamed when I was a kid. Caught all kinds of grief for it until it happened to my mother and then she understood why I freaked out. Those things were huge. I do not miss Texas or it's accumulation of bugs. Eeek!

Guest Guest
since moving to spain i have now nearly given my self a phobia of all spiders i have seen all knds out here including snakes as big as my arm and tarantulas, also scorpions , i now am not keen on butterflies because of the poisonous caterpillar we get here (proceccionary caterpillar) so now when i see a butterfly i think of the caterpillar and wont go near it

i guess i'm not the only one after all, but i mean it's like they know it and they'll always after me!!!!! thanks to my kitty cat i'm safe!

im not scared of butterflies.
but im scared of spiders and bugs cuz the're so creepy with all those legs and imagine them crawling on your skin... ew.

i'm not scared of spiders! and believe me spiders butterflies they all gave me a visit! the most freaky was the feeling of the butterfly walking on me!!!!

The writer David Sedaris tells a true story about a man he met in Japan who was very afraid of butterflies. So there is at least one other person in the world with your fear. Meeting