Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tweets

how did yyou choose the name of your pet?

how did you choose the name of your pet?

i named my pet veronica because f the band ''the Veronicas''.
just liked the name Laughing

I'd just watched the Evil Dead trilogy, so mine was a boy called Ash.
After a while of seeing how much nicer the items for girl's are, I changed him to a her named Belle (Beauty and the Beast).
My sister then re-named her's Belle too, so I switched to Aurora, which still keeps in with the Disney theme (Sleeping Beauty) Smile

i choose semeli cause is greek ancient name (semeli was princess) and i love ancient greece and also my pet is princess

i name my pet after my real dog pet Falcor, and if you ask me why i named my real dog Falcor is coz my favorite book is the never ending story and i like to think that my dog and the big white dragon look alike,
thats why i named him after the dragon of the book

My pet's name is from The Little Mermaid film. Ursula was too ugly and evil, but I liked her name.

I name my pet after the word "clover" but clover is too general I think, so I changed it a little Laughing

Tiddly Winks was a nickname a workshop leader from my church gave me when I was 17 years old. I was feeling nostalgic when I started playing PS, and I remembered how he had called me 'Tiddly Winks' back when. So I decided that 'Tiddly Winks' would be her name.

It's never changed.

I have no idea why i chose Mookie... just know that it suits her lol

I called mine pet Honey, cuz game has chosen the name, but now I will recall her to a "Honey B" Because of Beyonce
in video "Telephone"

Jebema comes from the first words of the nicknames of my 3 sons, Jè, Beto and Mando