Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lucky Strike

Is anyone into comics or mangas?

I do! I have read a LOT of mangas...well, at least for me that is..some of my favs are:

Tsubasa chronicles
FMA
Fruits basket
Black cat
etc...~

The only one I've read is Return to Labyrinth and I am literally dying to find out what happens next. Three Mangas have been released, and number 4 seems a long way off.

Sanakan wrote:
I do! I have read a LOT of mangas...well, at least for me that is..some of my favs are:

Tsubasa chronicles
FMA
Fruits basket
Black cat
etc...~

I want to check out Fruits basket and black cat!

My favorite is by faaaaar negima (weird i know ), Battle vixens and venus-versus-virus!

Tiddly Winks wrote:
The only one I've read is Return to Labyrinth and I am literally dying to find out what happens next. Three Mangas have been released, and number 4 seems a long way off.

Hmmm... I don't recognize the title... I can tell you though that each issue (the whole book) is appr. every 3-4 months

It's based on the movie, Labyrinth. I had never read Mangas before, but was asked to read a friends fan fiction, which was based on that. She told me where to get them and so I bought them and read them.

Lucky Strike wrote:
Sanakan wrote:

Tsubasa chronicles
FMA
Fruits basket
Black cat
etc...~

I want to check out Fruits basket and black cat!

My favorite is by faaaaar negima (weird i know ), Battle vixens and venus-versus-virus!

Tiddly Winks wrote:

Hmmm... I don't recognize the title... I can tell you though that each issue (the whole book) is appr. every 3-4 months

Oh~ I heard negima is quite good!~ Haven't gotten the chance to read it myself yet though...the others I also haven't read yet....I'm more into shojo manga~

between fruits basket and black cat....I can't choose which is better...both are so good! Laughing

it's just the difference between a love story and an action story~~XD

i started reading death note a few days ago and i'm going completely insane from all those chineese names Laughing
i'm already at issue 49, and i think there are about 100... O.O

too bad i already watched the movie, and the cartoon, so i know what happens

so, any death note fans out there?

Once upon a time I was really into Manga. Not so much anymore.

-Magic Knight Rayearth
-Dramacon
-Princess Ai
-Fruits Basket

They were the loves of my life about 3 or 4 years ago.

I'm a Death Note fan Smile I lurve L. In case anyone is interested, Monster is a manga/anime which some people have compared to Death Note though I don't really see the similarity.

I also love the Fruits Basket manga. It's probably the best shoujo manga I've ever read though I do have a couple of complaints with it. After School Nightmare is another cool shoujo manga (but I guess it isn't for kids).

I used to love reading and watching Prince of Tennis..I also watched Chobits before.

hinapasha wrote:
I'm a Death Note fan Smile I lurve L. In case anyone is interested, Monster is a manga/anime which some people have compared to Death Note though I don't really see the similarity.

I also love the Fruits Basket manga. It's probably the best shoujo manga I've ever read though I do have a couple of complaints with it. After School Nightmare is another cool shoujo manga (but I guess it isn't for kids).

i'll check it out.. though i don't really think anything can be compared to death note Laughing

tweet40 wrote:
hinapasha wrote:

i'll check it out.. though i don't really think anything can be compared to death note Laughing

I agree; nothing can be compared to Death Note.

hi, i'm joining..
i like comics and manga too..
is there anyone read One Piece? it's about pirates congratulations

you mean the one with the rubber captain?? with a stay hat and a red shirt? I've seen the anime but it doesn't appeal so much to me

I looooooove manga and anime!!!
Manhwa especially! It's Korean version of Manga... It's basically the same thing though lol. I love the drawing style~

So I loooove:
Paradise Kiss, NANA, Yotsuba&!, Fruits Basket, Chocolat, Magical × Miracle, Bleach, Lucky Star, Haruhi Suzumiya, Speed Grapher, WitchBlade, Moribito: Guardian of the Spirit, Blood Plus, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Romeo × Juliet, Sailor Moon (of course) and SO MUCH MORE!

Lucky Strike wrote:
you mean the one with the rubber captain?? with a stay hat and a red shirt? I've seen the anime but it doesn't appeal so much to me

yeah, you're right!! me too, when i watch the anime i wasnt really excited but when i try to read the manga (my boyfriend ask me to read it) i just addicted

MeowMeow wrote:
Manhwa especially! It's Korean version of Manga... It's basically the same thing though lol. I love the drawing style~

So I loooove:
Paradise Kiss, NANA, Yotsuba&!, Fruits Basket, Chocolat, Magical × Miracle, Bleach, Lucky Star, Haruhi Suzumiya, Speed Grapher, WitchBlade, Moribito: Guardian of the Spirit, Blood Plus, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Romeo × Juliet, Sailor Moon (of course) and SO MUCH MORE!

yeah, i read Yotsuba too!! it's sooo funny..

MeowMeow wrote:

So I loooove:

yeah, i read Yotsuba too!! it's sooo funny.. [/quote]

I know! Every page make me LOL!!! XD sometimes its hard to stop laughing.

I read Micky Mouse and Tom and Jerry still. (it is addicting) and not Froget my alltime favourite: GARFIELD!!!

The most recent manga I read online (scanlation) was Rosario + Vampire; the most recent one I bought and read Ōoku: The Inner Chambers (大奥) by Fumi Yoshinaga. (I couldn't remember the title but then I found it on Wikipedia to tell you all!)

I like comics too. Most recently I bought the 3 hardback of Tales of the Beanworld by Larry Marder - I used to love it and was excited to see it re-released and with new chapters! It's a great story and so original.

Tromo3 wrote:
I read Micky Mouse and Tom and Jerry still. (it is addicting) and not Froget my alltime favourite: GARFIELD!!!

i like garfield too.. but i havent read the comics yet.

Leahfy wrote:
The most recent manga I read online (scanlation) was Rosario + Vampire; the most recent one I bought and read Ōoku: The Inner Chambers (大奥) by Fumi Yoshinaga. (I couldn't remember the title but then I found it on Wikipedia to tell you all!)

I like comics too. Most recently I bought the 3 hardback of Tales of the Beanworld by Larry Marder - I used to love it and was excited to see it re-released and with new chapters! It's a great story and so original.

Haven't read Ooku but I love Fumi Yoshinaga.

I'm reading Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Naruto, Nurarihyon no Mago,Bakuman

shaphat wrote:
I'm reading Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Naruto, Nurarihyon no Mago,Bakuman

i had read it too but not now they're very veryyyyy long especially reborn & naruto (and also one piece)

i hav read many JP comics LOVE IT ! Smile

P3PiNO wrote:

i had read it too but not now they're very veryyyyy long especially reborn & naruto (and also one piece)

i hav read many JP comics LOVE IT ! Smile

Ah, finally find another One Piece lover!!

Japan comics are very popular in Thailand both of anime & manga !

yeah, in Indonesia too. the second place after japan comics are the korean comics.

Korean comics are not poppular in Thailand but we like korean series movies Smile
very few people read it ! (but i read lol congratulations)

lol,, i read it too.
now i still waiting for the new chapter of One Piece.

i read it at the first chapter to ... around chapter 600 but dont hav a time & some effort to continue anymore very long comics

not chapter 600 i cant renenber it
enter to see chapter 600 avalible last week

forgot all things that i talk about one piece Laughing

lol, its okay hun. since there' re many comics we read, sometimes i forget too.

Even though I love reading series with many chapters, I don't have the will to read One Piece, I did liked it some time ago but sort of gave up on it. Now I'm more into history manga and manhua.

Guest Guest
Death Note. Chrono Crusade, Chobits, Juvenile Orion, Yu Yu Hakusho, Bleach, and a few others. although bleach i skipped the first 3/4 LMAO

i love manga and anime though, although im more into manga since it's easier to find. but anime is easier to follow if it starts well. just too lazy to download.. slow computer don't help o_<

i'm big on shounen manga or seinin manga. not so much shoujo or the like. and it gotta have decent art in order for me to like it.. i'm pretty picky when it comes to that >.<

Guest Guest
hinapasha wrote:
Oh I have a question! Are there any scary manga anyone can recommend?

Uh not so much scary.. i know gorey and violent.. LMAO Berserk. Laughing love that one but hard to find and expensive since it's by Darkhorse publications.

Riuna wrote:
hinapasha wrote:
Oh I have a question! Are there any scary manga anyone can recommend?

Uh not so much scary.. i know gorey and violent.. LMAO Berserk. Laughing love that one but hard to find and expensive since it's by Darkhorse publications.

Yeah I want one I can download for free. Gore and violence can be scary too if it's done the right way. I've read a couple of horror manga that were supposed to be scary but they were mostly just really strange. O__O

hinapasha wrote:
I saw the anime but the movie looks dumb Ashamed

Yes it is Laughing
I prefer the anime and the comic, not the movie. Animation for Shinigami look great, but I don't like the one who play Kira and Misa. The are quite different from the comic.

lol, i dont think its dumb. but i think that's silly.
the movie not really like the manga.

Guest Guest

the DN movie was based on L's perspective. i read the story behind it and such and yeah, the creators and many people loved L a lot so they made the movie more for him. the Death Note Movie, and then Death Note: L Changes the World. saw them both for 'free' at Anime Expo. Laughing

and Berserk can be found online, but it is rare to find good scanners these days. i really hate that one manga had to go down. Berserk.. i love that so much. it's intense and everything. if u like demons, uh.. rather obscene things and gore, + fighting then you may like it.

oh, i havent watch the L change the world yet.
maybe i'll look it soon Smile