Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CharlotteLouise

My First Siggy On Here :)

And I've also made a new avatar to match aswell, I'm quite proud of myself : )

(I posted the pictures just incase I change either of them because then they wouldn't show up in my actual sig & avatar places lol)

Guest Guest

I love it! Smile

Congrats!

For the font you have in the avatar saying fairy princess (clementine sketch font)..it's a weird font, but I remember it saying that you have to put a asterix (*) if you want the last letter of your word to have a closed edge. Smile

Congrats again! The first ones are always the hardest ones to make.

Now I have more time to post, I love my psp and I love to make graphic art. Your first work looks very nice. With time you'll learn new things and tricks. Congrats again (I wished my first work looked as cute as yours)

Aww thankyou everyone : )
Thankyou Mangoberri for the advice, I didn't realise that but I'll try and remember it for in future! congratulations

It's very nic! Congratulations on doing such a great job the first time around!

fantastic job hun! i love that maisie sparkles too!

Thankyou : ), yep she's only got one sparkle on her head though Sad lol ohwell : )
Loveeee your Easter sig Paige, really pretty! congratulations

thanksxxx haha i really need to change it but i havent really had time too might make one later

It's still really cute though : ) They must take you a while to make them that good but I struggle for ideas when I try making things on photoshop Sad

didnt take me that much time really about an hour only because i had to keep changing the design and colours Sad i wish i had photoshop but too expensive for me so im stuck using gimp lol

Really? I thought it would of taken longer than that! But I do the same though, I keep changing my mind on the design and stuff Laughing
Awww, it sure is expensive but I was given mine so I was lucky! : )

haha nope it was pretty easy Smile haha your very lucky lol congratulations

Oh ok cool : ) I'll have to try and get some inspiration from somewhere for my next sig : )
Thankyou congratulations but gimp seems to be really good though (judging by your sig), seems like you can do loadssss on there like photoshop : )

CharlotteLouise wrote:
Oh ok cool : ) I'll have to try and get some inspiration from somewhere for my next sig : )
Thankyou congratulations but gimp seems to be really good though (judging by your sig), seems like you can do loadssss on there like photoshop : )
hehe its okay i guess its just harder i guess you can do most of the things on photoshop but its 10x harder on gimp because you have to hand make or install most of the features onto it Sad hehe ive been really busy and havent had time to make a new sig ... might just end up making a twilight one instead of a petsociety one its much easier lol

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm twilight *drools*

oooops sorry that was off topic then lol

I've used Gimp and photoshop and much prefer photoshop...I find everything so much easier to do on it, and everything is better laid out............ just my humble opinion though Ashamed