Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xPink.Pixel.Princessx

What do you think about when i say!!!!

New York City!!

Whats the first thing that comes into your head??

Iv entered a competition and i have to do a New York City makeup inspired look.

Iv already gone a glamourous golden look, but i really would like to do one more to double up on my chances HAHA.

So, Yeh.....I would like to know what else comes to mind from you loverly people congratulations

@clair a bell......I have to do a makeup look. The discription says i must be inspired by New York City....
So like Mangoberri has said.....Big apple....So i could like draw a big apple on my cheak or someting.
You said skyscrapers so i could draw a sky scraper.

I may actually do a sunset look tho cause most of the pictures of NYC has really nice sunsets.

Ah right congratulations
Well in my room i have 3 next york canvas's and from looking at them they make me think, bright lights on tall buildings, water, busy roads with yellow cabs and bridges( very long and scary lol ) Smile
Hope you can get some ideas from that

Lol! I'm afraid I can't be off too much help. I lived there for a year and it was a horrible experience. It is the classic "It's a nice place to visit, but you wouldn't want to live there" town. IMHO

for some strange reason i just thought bright red lipstick!!! Dont ask me why, ive no idea

Does anyone know any celebs that are from new york?
Maby i could copy their look haha

hummm..bright red lippy...sounds like a good idea....hummm i wonder >.<

I have never been there so i cant help
Not very sure but I think Lady GaGa is from NYC

I lived for close to a year in New Jersey, about 45 minutes away from there. We drove there with the car once, and after that, decided to always take the train.

I agree with Kokonee, it's a nice place to visit, but wouldn't want to live there. After all, the nickname 'city that never sleeps' sort of contradicts my need for 8 hours of sleep.

i think in Liza Minelli or Frank Sinatra
congratulations

Nop. Marilyn was from Califronia, if u think about Holliwwod you can think about Marilyn, but not NYC

Guest Guest
i think pizza, bustling city, the stock market.. the old school BnW styles ..

was Bonnie and Clyde from new york? cause maybe you can work with that congratulations

do a look imspired on Liza Minelli of her famouse movie called "New York, New York"

i think of runway, clothes, shoes....broadway musicals, the subway...and....lots and lots of taxi cabs!

Okay, I also think of Vincent. congratulations

Does anyone remember this character? If you do, then you'll know the connection to NYC. congratulations

I still do, Kasijab. Beauty and the Beast rocks. congratulations

I even made Vincent's chamber with my new room.

vincent yes i know............................wow wondering how u remember him????

when i think ny i think fashion : handbags more handbags, shoes moooooooooooore shoes, manolo blahnik, jimmy choo and lamb, juicy couture clothes and of coure sex nad the city omg looooooooooove sarah jessica parker as carrie

he's the beast from a tv serie called beauty and the beast. i never saw it so i dont know if it is set on NY Sad
but since you post it here, i guess it is Laughing

I remember him because the show was out when I graduated from High School, and I absolutely loved it. I think he was who inspired me to love English Lit. and adore reading Shakespeare. (Yes, I'm weird!!!)

no u r not i love reading shakespeare too honey SmileSmile love literature and theatrical books

Sarah, When I think NYC I think of the Glamor, Sparkle and Bright Lights so if I'm thinking about make-up I think of shimmers, bold metallics, and of course the bright red lipstick.

What about Scarlett Johansson, natrual but with a bright red lipstick and she looks fab

I've never been to New York too ~
But the first thing come into my head is the scene of a busy street
Just like what will show in the movie

Bus, crowded people, newspaper vendor, and the smell of coffee in the air congratulations

Im going to try out some of your options and see what i come up with.

I think i may actually do showgirl look with blue eyes and BRIGHT red lippy haha.

Oh goodess....I might actually try it with bring pink eyes because blue is such a boyish colour i think haha.

Sorry Kasi, I know how much you hate pink >.<