Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Foxpoly

Another glitch!(

I logged in game,and there wasn't cookbook in my books!!
Also i can't clock on microwave Sad
Does anyone has the same?

I just logged in and the same thing no book
and my oven is dark instead of on
i was cooking. Sad

Guest Guest

Another glitch that PF will (not) fix Sad

do you have the same?
i am so tired of all this glitches ><

Guest Guest

Welcome to the club. I am thinking of quitting the game Sad But like Mango said, PSFC doesn't let me Laughing

I was cooking too and then had save failed and now I cant cook
I thing there is a conection with current ps hacks
Do you know how they were getting cc items ilegaly? through cooking!

WOW... So, that's not a glitch

maybe this is cause of maintence?
some of my friends are having this in ps,hope playfish fixes all glitches congratulations

I can't cook either. Sad When I click on my oven it tells me cooking isn't available for the time being and suggests I go to the pond instead. Grrr! What if I dont want to go to the pond! Mad I never got a chance to make steak!

I cook all the time, I am on my way to Giant meat ball
What if they are going to add more recipes?

I was cooking a Giant Hotdog, when I went back it said that the cooking is currently unavailable. I think they are trying to fix the glitches which is good because before (last week) when I tried to cook anything, it would take my money but then I would get a "save failed" and not only did it take the coin but I had no baking happening when I went back into the game! It was really irritating!

WAHHHHHHH I was cooking my snowman sundae..I want to cook more to level up. 530 more till the gingerbread house.

I think I'm having cooking withdrawl. Laughing Cooking isn't available because of some hack that they're trying to fix, right? Does anyone have any clue how long this will last?

grr stil can't cook!! Mad
my por giant meat ball already burned i think >hope they wiil add some new recipes and fix hacks through cooking

I want to open bananna split soo much...
Besides, Honey is running out of soups.. Sad

i have only few more to cook fish
but now can't Sad
so many food points lost...

I understand you...
I'm cooking only in a little level, and you are cooking in a high... And that's not fair from your side

but i hope that playfish will fix hack through oven Smile

I hope that too! I want to make my bananna split congratulations

Post by Hell-o Clarice Today at 12:53 pm
Clarice was going to cook pineapple rice and it says cooking isnt available for a time being. Anyone know why? Are they getting rid of cooking? I hope not. Poor little Clarice is not such a good cook and the farthest she has been able to get so far is the orange cupcake! lol But she isnt giving up! I hope if they gt rid of it they at least put the foods in the grocery so she can get the cakes and dog bowl at least.

Ok I just made the above post (deleted it since this one is already here)about this but now see that others have the problem. I must be really stupid or something because I just dont understand how you can get a CC item out of cooking. My brain doesnt work that way I guess. lol I am internet savy but def not computer smart apparently. So I am guessing that it is safe to say cooking is just getting fixed then. I just knew that there was a pineapple rice bowl already cooking too. After seeing this post I am guessing it was gone from PS then .

What the hackers are doing is making a new database...so when you cook something instead of getting the food item you have jsut cooked, the 'hacked' database gives you a different item, for example it may think it is giving you a bone soup but it actually gives you a hacked item....even the limited editions wings have been hacked this way. This is similar to how they used teh mystery boxes to get hacked items...they just changed or altered the database

This is probably why playfish have disabled it for now..until they can patch this hack

thanks for explaining . I understand it now. lol See just plain english and no computer lingo and I get it. lol! I think it will be like that forever. They will always figure out a way to hack the stuff and pf will figure out a way to stop it. Back and forth over and over!

I wouldnt be suprised if fishing is the next one they use Sad

Since playfish changed all their databases the hackers now have to create their own which is why they cant hack the items directly anymore...they have to alter databases like the mystery boxes and the cooking and then confuse the PS servers to giving them a different item Sad ....I really wouldnt be suprised if they use fishing or the free gifts to get their hacked items next Sad

Lazar wrote:
Welcome to the club. I am thinking of quitting the game Sad But like Mango said, PSFC doesn't let me Laughing

LMAO it doesn't let me, but i quit (half quit actually lol)

winder what happened to my month old soup that was in the oven.

hope i didn't loose it Sad

lea75 wrote:
I wouldnt be suprised if fishing is the next one they use Sad

Since playfish changed all their databases the hackers now have to create their own which is why they cant hack the items directly anymore...they have to alter databases like the mystery boxes and the cooking and then confuse the PS servers to giving them a different item Sad ....I really wouldnt be suprised if they use fishing or the free gifts to get their hacked items next Sad

How do you even make and alter the database?

What fun is it if you get everything you want without earning it, even though I would say that some cash items are over the board expensive.

I wouldnt have the faintest clue how they make their illegal databases lol, its all way over my head Laughing