Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

Happy Sunday!

Good morning! The sun is shining and it looks like its going to be another Fab day here in the U.K.

I have to go food shopping this morning (which I hate!) then the rest of the day will be spent in the garden

Anyone got anything special planned for today??

good morning Lisa!!!
have a good day
today i'm so nervous cause tomorrow i'll have and english exam

Good morning everyone ( is already evening in here though Laughing)

@Polina
Good luck with your tomorrow exam
:leppy:

hello everybdoy happy sunday.... new items are almost here

Hi all ..just passing through for now...
Its Sunday ..sun is shining and hubby home ...so the garden calls.
Will be back later ...have a great day everyone

happy sunday everyone!!!! hope everybody's fine

hi everyone congratulations
good god its hot today!!! Im at my mums for my usual sunday dinner but i dare not go outside, i think i would melt lol

I've got a half an hour before I leave for church. Today, I will be reading scripture in Greek and Spanish! Oh, English too.

oooooooooooooohhhhhhhh tell all polina Laughing

good luck with your exams tomorrow

@kokonee...are you bilingual or is this something you have really had to practice??

@Steph....I sooooooooooo love the sun....couldnt stay in on a day like this lol

lea75 wrote:
oooooooooooooohhhhhhhh tell all polina Laughing

good luck with your exams tomorrow

@kokonee...are you bilingual or is this something you have really had to practice??

@Steph....I sooooooooooo love the sun....couldnt stay in on a day like this lol

hah just won in Kathy's contest new enchainted wings

Oh WOW that is fantastic!!! Congratulations xxxxxxx

Going to lunch with the fam in about an hour. I just wasted about an hour doing my avatar. Laughing waste of time, but I'm not a morning person, so I can't think in the morning. Thank God it's a long weekend this week.

It is about 1:30 in the afternoon here and soooooo hot &muggy.Humidity will take your breath away.Making homemade ice cream and just laughing at my family being super silly!

.........................hoping hubby brings me a new book home when he goes to the grocery store hehe

hello world, again!! Laughing

i've been out of town for the weekend, and just came back home, had a nice shower, and now, i'm hurtingg my eyes on the tinyest laptop in the world!! Laughing

hopefully, internet on my PC will be comming back tomorrow.. till then,i 'm stuck on this one -.-

well think on the up side hun...at least you are online congratulationscongratulations

Good Afternoon everyone Smile

It looks beautiful outside today, it seems that weather is beautiful everywhere today! I'm definitely going to try and venture a walk to the park today with the kids or at least have them play outside and take advantage of this sunny day. Right now I'm sort of nursing a headache that I woke up with. It feels like my head is so heavy I can barely stand at the moment. I just hope it goes away soon. It seems that it's starting to because when I first woke up my eyes just kept tearing up. Now at least I can look at the screen and check in on the site and see how my lovely friends are doing today.

lea75 wrote:
well think on the up side hun...at least you are online congratulationscongratulations

lol exactly!!! Laughing
but not for long, i have to dry my hair, clean my hamster's cage, and .... do a lot of other stuff

myladyyawo wrote:

It looks beautiful outside today, it seems that weather is beautiful everywhere today! I'm definitely going to try and venture a walk to the park today with the kids or at least have them play outside and take advantage of this sunny day. Right now I'm sort of nursing a headache that I woke up with. It feels like my head is so heavy I can barely stand at the moment. I just hope it goes away soon. It seems that it's starting to because when I first woke up my eyes just kept tearing up. Now at least I can look at the screen and check in on the site and see how my lovely friends are doing today.

hugs hun xxx i hope your headache goes soon xx
i sometimes get one if its too hot, i hate it

myladyyawo wrote:

hope you feel better soon hun xx

myladyyawo wrote:

Huge hugs. Hope you feel much better, super soon,doll congratulations

Just got back from visiting family and am totally wiped out. I will post some more tomorrow. Today has totally taken the wind out of my sails.

lea75 wrote:

@kokonee...are you bilingual or is this something you have really had to practice?

I am a fluent Spanglish speaker! lol!
No. I had to practice; today was Pentecost when the disciples all spoke in different languages when the Holy Spirit came. Since I am Greek, I was given the Greek. And since I do speak some Spanish, I was given those parts as well. It was really neat! We also had German, Hebrew and Welsh.

Kokonee wrote:
lea75 wrote:

@kokonee...are you bilingual or is this something you have really had to practice?

I am a fluent Spanglish speaker! lol!
No. I had to practice; today was Pentecost when the disciples all spoke in different languages when the Holy Spirit came. Since I am Greek, I was given the Greek. And since I do speak some Spanish, I was given those parts as well. It was really neat! We also had German, Hebrew and Welsh.

How many languages can you speak?

Thank you Stephanie, Lisa and Kathy *hugs* I thought I would be able to stay online for a bit longer but my headache actually turned into a migraine. I went to take the kids outside hoping it would help me feel better to but I ended up getting sick. So I did absolutely nothing today except nap and make supper. It's only 10:00 but I feel like I should be going to bed now. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day. Hope everyone has a great morning!

Mangoberri wrote:

How many languages can you speak?

I only really speak English; and some Spanish.

I am learning how to speak, well sing, in Welsh but I have no idea what I am saying!
And I can understand Greek, if it is in church.

YEAH WELSH!!!!

Welsh is a hard langugae to speak because of the ll and r sounds....but I think its one of the nicest (then again maybe I'm biased lol)

Hey K. have you used those books we gave you last October yet? congratulations

I love languages. Had two years Spanish in High School, studied Russian, had a semester of French, a year and a half of German, and now speak and write fluent German.

I've looked through the books!
Lea, last October Mr and Mrs Tiddly Winks gave me a set of books and tapes to learn Welsh! I help out occasionally at a Welsh Church here. But now, I need to learn German so I can visit Mr and Mrs Tiddly Winks (sorry, Kasi, that sounds weird! Okay; Yvette and Sven)