Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tweets

eurovision!!!

anyone else watching it?

who do you like the best?

what do you think about your country's entry?
i personally think that serbia should be ashamed of our song... it's horrible!! Sad

I couldn't even tell you what our entry is ...not watched eurovision in years Sad

UK entry is tomorrow.. it's the semi-finals now congratulations

kasijab wrote:
I couldn't even tell you what our entry is ...not watched eurovision in years Sad

nor me...even though they held a comp on TV to choose our entry lol

Not my cup of tea Ashamed

All I know is I heard the German entrant is terrible. I'm not going to watch it. I'll ask my friends here who won after it ends.

I don't like Eurovision, it's more political than musical

PD. And all our last songs were horrible

I started to watch it earlier then decided to flip it over because it was getting boring. I kinda liked the 1st song, Dont now which country it was now....It was catchy. was singing it n the shower just

i actually didn't like the first song (i't moldavia lmao)

and actually, milan passed to the finals.. i can't believe it!!!
it's just... how?

sholdn't i be happy?

Tiddly Winks wrote:
All I know is I heard the German entrant is terrible. I'm not going to watch it. I'll ask my friends here who won after it ends.

Horrible? The German song is one one of my favourites

HOW could Bosnia passed! The song is HORRIBLE!

These are my favourites from 1st semi-finals:
Slovakia
Finland
Latvia
Albania
Greece
Macedonia
Belarus

I didn't like these songs:
Belgium
Portugal
Bosnia & Herzegovina

I have not really watched for years and to be honest I don't even know if my homeland (Czech Republic) is in it.

I have to agree with Claudia - from what I heard it's more political than about music.

i will be watching! i watch it every year!!! congratulations I saw the Iceland song last night and i loved it congratulations

i don't like our Russian song
i love Iceland's song too

Tromo3 wrote:
Tiddly Winks wrote:

Horrible? The German song is one one of my favourites

HOW could Bosnia passed! The song is HORRIBLE!

These are my favourites from 1st semi-finals:
Slovakia
Finland
Latvia
Albania
Greece
Macedonia
Belarus

I didn't like these songs:
Belgium
Portugal
Bosnia & Herzegovina

you're kidding me!
that is my favorite song!!!
and i agree, teh german song is pretty nice...

I wanted to watch it so bad last night but I was studying until 2 o' clock cause I had a Midterm Today!!!!!!!! Sad

Fashionista wrote:
I wanted to watch it so bad last night but I was studying until 2 o' clock cause I had a Midterm Today!!!!!!!! Sad

The best luck for you!!!!!!!!!!!!
I liked Estonia and that's all congratulations
I'm waiting for 2nd semi-final, because Lithuania will show the 1st congratulations I think our song is good Laughing

@ tweet: after listening the song 100th I pretty like it.
@ Foxpoly: The Russian song is great.

In the 2nd Semi-final I had 12 favourite songs:
1.Armenia
2.Denmark
3.Switzerland
4.Azerbaijan
5.Netherlands
6. Slovenia
7.Romania
8.Ireland
9.Bulgaria
10.Croatia
11.Georgia
12. Turkey

i like greece of course (oooooooopa congratulations )
hope george alkaios will get good maks
good luck to all countries
i wont watch it saturday but i want to

I wish I watched Eurovision from 1956. I once watched Eurovision Dance competition and when children sing. But Forgot when it was.

Apricot Stone in my ha-a-and
Given back to me-e-e-e
from the mother la-a-a-nd.

I forgot to watch the second semi finals...oops Smile

My favorites in the first semi finals were the songs " Me and my guitar" and "Opa". I can't remember which country is "me and my guitar" but "opa" is from Greece.
Greece never lets me down with their entries...year after year they have my vote Smile
I also don't know if any of those two made it to the finals and also have no idea if "ours" (Croatia) did either. The only time i really liked one of Croatia's entries was back in 1998 when Danijela Martinovic sang. Smile Going to check out the "official" Eurovision 2010 site later on for some more info.

i. LOVE. the turkish song

and of course, the german song Laughing

GO ARMENIA!!
and of course:
GO BOSNIA AND HERZRGOVINA!!!
GO SERBIA!!!

OMG; I just saw the Norwegian entrant. I think he's awesome. Like the male version of Sissel Kyrkjebo, that voice, and that song is just fantastic. He better have a CD out, cause I'm buying it.

Go Norway!

Guest Guest

I can't wait for 8th entry!

Guest Guest
I also love the belgium entry!!!!!!!

Guest Guest
From wikipedia:
The Eurovision Song Contest (French: Concours Eurovision de la Chanson)[1] is an annual competition held among active member countries of the European Broadcasting Union (EBU).
Each member country submits a song to be performed on live television and then casts votes for the other countries' songs to determine the most popular song in the competition. Each country participates via one of their national EBU-member television stations, whose task it is to select a singer and a song to represent their country in the international competition. The Contest has been broadcast every year since its inauguration in 1956 and is one of the longest-running television programmes in the world. It is also one of the most-watched non-sporting events in the world,[2] with audience figures having been quoted in recent years as anything between 100 million and 600 million internationally.[3][4] Eurovision has also been broadcast outside Europe to such places as Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Egypt, India, Japan, Jordan, Mexico, New Zealand, the Philippines, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand and Uruguay despite the fact that they do not compete.[5][6][7] Since 2000, the Contest has also been broadcast over the Internet,[8] with more than 74,000 people in almost 140 countries having watched the 2006 edition online.[9]

Guest Guest

I really like ICELAND!!!

Mangoberri wrote:
uhm..can anyone tell me what eurovision is?

Its an annual competition where the countries of Europe enter a song ...most of them awful .

Guest Guest
But this year beautiful! I really hope Rumania wins !!!!!!

Guest Guest
Gaiamaiden wrote:
Ive been watching it all night, i hope Iceland or the UK wins congratulations

I am so glad that we agree both about Iceland... but my fave song and singers are from romania !!!!!

Guest Guest
Me too, the singers sing great, I can really see the quality in their voice!!!

oooo! at least we wont be leaving with 0 points lol just got 4 points from Ireland lol

Guest Guest

hahaha!!!! congratulations

Guest Guest

I am disappointed at votes... There were much better songs and people voted for bad ones Sad

woohoo we just got 2 more points lol

I agree hun, all the bad songs are near the top Sad

Guest Guest

I've really wished for romania to win Sad

Guest Guest

But still ... Sad

I can't believe Lena won. This is just too unbelievable. 'Satelite' is not that great of a song. I can't believe Germany won with it.

I voted for Israel, Denmark, Russia, and Norway. Those were my top songs. here I thought this was all like those 'superstar' shows, where people sing covers. I was amazed by the original songs that were presented.

Some were very good, but others were just not. Lena's voice was not that great.

i didnt like germany's song at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spooky wrote:
i didnt like germany's song at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Neither did I, and I live here. Laughing

Guest Guest

Germany was rubbish Sad

That's why I usually don't watch these shows. The votes are generally done by political ties, and people don't care about how talented an artist is. I read the lyrcist and composer names and I gave Russia a vote because the person singing wrote and composed his song. To me, that's where I find appreciation for the music.

I was not a fan of Turkey's song or Greece's song, I really thought the more classical songs were better, the lyrics were beautiful and the people who sang in their languages were really good.

One singer was good, but their background singers were awful. Their, so called harmony wasn't harmonious at all. It was as though they had really messed the song up for that particular entrant.

The Israeli singer sang in Hebrew, and sang with so much passion that I had to vote for him. I couldn't understand a word, but his face was filled with so much passion. That's what music is about. To be able to touch a person who cannot understand what one is singing, is to me nothing short of phoenominal!

Sorry couldn't watch all of it! Was too busy watching 13 going on 30, but caught about 15-20 minutes of the end of it. If i do say so myself, the winning song was quite catchy! Go Germany!

Belgium in top 10!!!! The song is ABOLUTELY TERRIBLE!! THE ONLY SONG I HATE! AND HOW UK IN LAST PLACE! The song is great and awasome! I have a strong feeling that I saw Lena somewhere.

Guest Guest

This is my favorite song from the eurovision