Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hell-o Clarice

COOKING gone forever?

Couldn't find another post on this but could have missed it.

Are we ever going to have the cooking option back or is it gone for good? I want the darn Bone Soup( dog bowl) and some of the cakes. I wish they wouldn't penalize all of us for a handful of cheaters and that they fix this Sad

I don't know for sure, but I do want the cooking back! I don't have much left over..my pet is too hungry.

i am kinda bummed out, cause i hear the cooking part of PS was pretty cool, and from what i just read by jules, that it was taken away due to some cheaters of the games???
That is a complete bummer....
They should just ban the cheaters and let the true dedicated PS fans have to opportunity to cook....
all we can do is hope and wait, right...out of our hands...or...
is there something else we could do...such as contact PS and tell them our thoughts.?
Or, am i rambling and that has already happened with no resolve..

Im not sure how many have contacted. the last I knew they were "working on it". Seems like its been quite awhile now though. Maybe I am just impatient. lol

I still have faith that it'll be back eventually, but considering how many problems have remained unsolved it might take a long time. Yuki is living off of sandwiches from the food store now instead of her preferred vegetable soup.

I hope Kathy is right! I want cooking back!

oh snap,i didn't even notice the cooking option is gone...hope they bring it back soon Smile

apocalypsa wrote:
oh snap,i didn't even notice the cooking option is gone...hope they bring it back soon Smile

me neither. ShiShi isn't much of a cook. congratulations

Clarice burns things more often then she cooks things. That is why she is only as far as the orange cupcake. lol

Well...its been awhile and still nothing. I found this thread just now cause i was curious to see what was going on.
I miss the cooking and really hope it is not gone for good. I just got to the bone soup level and have only one (gifted the first two).
I too am running out of vegetable soup to feed Kiki with. She likes it Smile

oooooooooooooone day i'm dreaming of the sundae... it's the only dish i want want!!! (and the bone soup that i'm happy that i have Smile )

Guest Guest

There isn't any official statement from any admin in the TOF so nobody knows for sure Sad

Hell-o Clarice wrote:
Couldn't find another post on this but could have missed it.

Are we ever going to have the cooking option back or is it gone for good? I want the darn Bone Soup( dog bowl) and some of the cakes. I wish they wouldn't penalize all of us for a handful of cheaters and that they fix this Sad

I hope they bring it back also, I was almost to the wedding cake level!!! I have some extra bone soup if you would like some, will send a f/r

You know, I was never into cooking (mostly because no matter how hard I tried, I always burned it!) but recently I thought I'd give it another whirl only to find it gone. But it says "for a little while" so I thought maybe they were just working on it! Hopefully it'll come back with some new features ^_^