Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

Reputation system

It has been bought to my attention that the reputation system has been abused :(n

A member has received multiple negative reps within 24 hours for no reason. Please remember that the reputation system is there for a reason, and not for presonal vendettas.

If you like a post or someone has done something kind to you or others or if you complete a safe trade then give them a positive rep.

As of now, if you click on negative rep, the member will still get the red bar, but it will not remove any rep points from their profile. Please think before using this though!

Guest Guest

I saw agne receiving negative rep, so I always click the green bar and bring her rep back to normal! Thank you lisa Sad

Guest Guest

Gave you some positive rep because your post is what I particularly like. The post is informative Smile

Who game me negative rep? Sad
I'm sorry if I'm worth it.. I'll try to be more friendly and generous

Guest Guest

Agne, you are the most kindest, nicest, and loved person on this forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whoever gave you that rep probably disagrees with me

Oh thank you Lazar soo much!

Oh, Lisa I gave you rep too The really good info, thank you!!!

Aww agne i'm sad that somebody gave you bad rep Sad
Added to you and Lisa good rep

Lazar wrote:
I saw agne receiving negative rep, so I always click the green bar and bring her rep back to normal! Thank you lisa Sad

Yes, me too. It is weird (and it also happened to me in BAC counting game, but I haven't made a miscount). I think we have a gremlin in the forum that ate after midnight

Guest Guest
i've been trying to rep up Agne also. i was like wth when i saw it being negative o.O

Ursula wrote:
Yes, me too. It is weird (and it also happened to me in BAC counting game, but I haven't made a miscount). I think we have a gremlin in the forum that ate after midnight

i'm sorry that happened to you at BAC hun. we'd never give negative rep for a miscount.
gremlin...LOL! that must be it!!

Agne wrote:
Who game me negative rep? Sad
I'm sorry if I'm worth it.. I'll try to be more friendly and generous

Agne... We dont know who gave you negative rep but this is not your fault. If you have done nothing wrong then i suggest that you just forget about it. Someone has been abusing the rep system.
You do not have to appologise about this because you are a sweet and loverly girl and have dont nothing wrong. Chin up

Thank you Sarah soo much

It's great, now we can see the negatives in profiles. The multi-negativizer is going to be easier to find

Just kidding, we shouldn't start a witch-hunt for that. I'm sure we'll still be nice to each other as always

I think that too, Ursula

lea75 wrote:
If you like a post or someone has done something kind to you or others

I didnt know that, I thought rep point was only given to trades
Then I owe a lot of rep points to a lot of members who have been more than generous Sad

Let's please be kind to everyone and move on Smile

we have such a wonderful group and do not let one bad apple or two spoil anything.

Move on and lets laugh together.

If it makes everyone feel better,I had a wonderful afternoon cleaning cow poo off a mortified 9 yr old and washing a combative miniature pincher....GOOD TIMES THERE!!!!!!

I'm fairly new to the forum so I didn't even know about rep points, but now I do i'm more than happy to spead the positive rep love.

I was just saying a few days ago that this is the first forum I visit regularly that doesn't seem to have any "trolls" who just want to cause problems. So it would upset me if there is someone deliberately trying to give people a bad rep. We are hear to be friends, not enemies.

wow too bad people add bad rep for vendetas such sad

thank god this happens very rarely and completely sort time! 99%+ of the time only the + rep is used! congratulations

Personally I haven't noticed a single person on the forum that deserves negative rep. This is truly a friendly place on the net Smile I tend to be a quiet forum member. Maybe it is just internet shyness. lol But this forum is very relaxed. One of the only forums I have been on that isnt full of fighting and cliques etc. I like it here. I hope that the person doing the negative rep just gets bored and moves on! They will when they see it doesn't change people's opinions of each other and causes no trouble.
I hope everyone has had a great week and will have a good upcoming weekend! congratulations

Guest Guest
I've added to Angel's.... I mean Agne's rep too!

And she is on the Safe Trader List so that's proof to anyone & everyone that she is a sweetheart!